Aether x Scaramouche

A/N: This one's olddd

Aether was walking around while Paimon accompanied him exploring Inazuma and picking flowers. They went back to the Inazuma city as they were getting quite hungry.
Paimon: Mm~ Im craving some Miso soup right now! What are you gonna get Traveller?
- Hm.. i think im gonna get some Onigiri. Come on.
They went on and bought some food and Paimon immediately dug in. Aether chuckled as he ate his food aswell. When they finished their food they got up and went back in the wilderness to explore new places. They arrived in Tatarasuna and as they were walking around, they seemed to have stumbled upon an old acquaintance..
Paimon: hold on is that.. THE BALLADEER??
Aether: What is he doing here?!
Scaramouche: ohohoho~ look what we have here~
Scaramouche approaches the traveller and looks at him face to face.
Aether: What are you doing here?!
Aether said as he was already in his fighting stance.
Scaramouche: Oh don't be alarmed~ Im not gonna do anything bad to you~ He chuckled. He proceeds to get closer to the male and wraps his arm around his thin waist.
Scaramouche: My, my~ what a pretty little face you have.
He grips his hair with one arm while holding him tighter with the other.
Aether: Let go of me! He tried struggling but he couldn't escape his grip.
Paimon: I'll go call for help! just umm... Tr-try to escape! Paimon stuttered in panic as she rushed to get help before anything bad happend.
Scaramouche: Awh~ it looks like your pwecious little friend left you, were all alone now~ He whispered in his ear as he began rubbing his back.
Aether: What are you planning to do?!
- Come on~ can't your average harbinger walk around without worry?~
He said as he began sliding down the Travellers pants.
- S-stop it! He tried escaping his grip, but was unsuccessful once again.
- Come on, don't be like that~ He said as he lightly touched the others lips.
Scaramouche slid Aethers pants down then pushed him to the ground. He then climbed over him and took off his pants then proceeding to rub his dick through his boxers.
- Mmh~ S-stop it..
- Awh, why stop? You're clearly enjoying it aren't you?
- No.. im n-not..
- Really now? then what if I take things further~ He took off his boxers and proceeded to jerk him off.
- Does it feel good now?~
- mmh.. hah~ y-yes~
- Do you want me to stop? He chuckled seeing the others face.
- No.. hah~
Scaramouche started jerking him off faster making the other desperate for his touch. Eventually, He finally released.
- Mm~ Ha- Ahh!~ Haa~
He breathed out heavily while the Harbinger looked and laughed at him.
- Wow, and the Tsaritsa really considered you a threat?
- S-shut up..
- Oh, look at that, I see your little friend in the distant coming back with help. Come on, put on your clothes back quickly.
Aether put back his clothes and Scaramouche gave him a goodbye kiss and vanished.