Xiao x Scaramouche

A/N: Thank you for the person that requested this, I hope you enjoy it!

Xiao was hanging out on the top floor of Wangshuu Inn sitting on the balcony admiring the view. Lantern Rite just passed and he wanted to relax a little after the whole thing. When suddenly Zhongli appeared and stood next to him.
─ Are you enjoying the view, Xiao? He asked.
─ What are you doing here?
─ I just came here to get my mind off some things and rest a little since Lantern Rite passed, I assume you're doing the same?
─ I guess
The two started chatting for a little while...
─ I must go now. Zhongli said
─ Where are you going?
─ Im gonna go back to Liyue Harbor and have a cup of tea.
─ Sigh, alright.
─ Farewell Xiao
─ Farewell Rex Lapis..
Zhongli left and Xiao was now all alone. He decided to remain there for a little bit before heading off somewhere else. A few minutes passed and Xiao suddenly heard footsteps. It couldn't have been Zhongli so he turned around quickly to see a man short of height with a big hat on his head.
─ Surprised you could hear my footsteps. The man said with a smug face.
─ Who are you?
─ My names Scaramouche, im just a regular traveler. What about you?
─ A regular traveler? You dont seem like it.
─Oof harsh, what makes you think that?
─ Nevermind, im not interested in talking with you.
─ Too bad.. I am.
Scaramouche walked closer and grabbed Xiaos waist. Xiao immediately jumped back and attempted to telepott away but couldn't.
─ What the- why can't I teleport?!
─ Oh I put a restraint on you so that you can't use your vision while we were chatting. Surprised a Yaksha didn't notice such a common trick.
Scaramouche grabbed Xiaos waist again and held him in place while he brought his face closer looking directly into the others eyes.
─ Let go of me!
─ Why should I? I finally got a hold of you so it wouldn't make sense to let go of you now.
Scaramouche put one hand on Xiaos cheek and kissed him on the lips. Xiao immediately pulled his head away and broke the kiss and tried escaping out of the others grip.
─ Come on, just let me do this. I promise you will love me after.
─ Like hell I would! Let me go right now!
Scaramouche started to get impatient so he pushed Xiao on the floor and got on top of him. He used his Electro powers to restrain Xiaos hands and he started stripping him. Xiaos face turned red while he fumbled around to trying to get away. Eventually he was completely naked and Scaramouche started playing with him. He kissed his neck and bit it harshly leaving hickeys and occasionally making it bleed. Xiao let out grunts and moans during the process. Scaramouche then moved down to his chest and kissed and sucked on his nipples biting one of them leaving a bite mark around it, Xiao letting out a moan from it. Scaramouche started stripping himself and got some lube from his bag and applied some on his dick and a little on Xiaos hole.
─ Wait a minute- no, no, no, no please dont..-
─ Dont worry, the pain will go away after a while. Scaramouche said with a menacing smile.
He slammed himself inside Xiao, letting out a grunt while Xiao let out a scream from the pain. Scaramouche didint care though. He immediately started thrusting in and out rapidly and harshly while gripping the others waist harshly aswell, leaving marks. Xiao already was a moaning mess, drooling while his back arched as Scaramouche hit his sweet spot, very close to his prostate. He eventually hit it and he knew from Xiaos loud moan and white liquid spilling onto his stomach. Scaramouche started letting out moans and grunts as he was getting close aswell. His thrust became sloppier and eventually he came inside Xiao. He took his dick out and fell on Xiao who was breathing heavily.
─ How did that feel? Scaramouche asked as he ran his fingers through the others hair.
─ Amaizing..
─ Ever felt anything like it?
─ mmh.. no..
Scaramouche got up slightly and kissed Xiao on the lips again as he released the restraints. Xiao immediately hugged the other and held him down.
─ Told ya you'd love me.
─ Shut up.. I dont love you
─ Then let me go
─ .....
─ See?
─ Can you kiss me again?
─ What's the magic word?
─ What- magic word?
─ Mhm
─ ....please kiss me..
─ good boy. Scaramouche said as he kissed Xiao on the lips for a few seconds. After about 10 minutes Scaramouche got up and dressed himself. Xiao couldn't get up though because his legs were too weak. Scaramouche of course made fun of him for it but helped him dress up after. He raised him up and placed him so he would lean on the balcony. Scaramouche looked at him in the eyes and gave him a small kiss on the forehead.
─ Im gonna go now. If we were to meet again, we should do it again.
─ Absolutely not.
─ Hmm... we'll see about that.