Gorou x Itto

Itto: Oh hey! look! its the general! Awhhh I wanna pet your ears so bad!
Gorou: Hey! i already told you you can't pet my ears! plus Kokomi told me that we have to work together to fight off some of the fatui.
- Awh mannnnn, alright then. Then let's go and kick their butts!
- Whoa whoa whoa there. We have to make a plan first to make sure we overpower them.
- Ohhhhh yeah! plans, mhm, alright, alright. So um, what's the plan?
- Ugh.. *Gorou proceeds to tell itto the plan cuz I'm not writing some dumb asf plan*
- You got that?
- Yep! mhm, tooootally got it!
- Ugh.. let's just go already.
They walked over to where the fatui were, and sneaked up on them.
- Now.. just keep quiet and don't let them fi-
- OOHH YEAH! COME AT ME YOU FATUI SCUMS!
- ITTO- you weren't supposed to- ugh.. nevermind..
They fight off the Fatui and fortunately they defeat them, even tho SOMEONE didn't follow the plan and went straight to battle.
- Why couldn't you've just stuck to the plan! what if we couldn't defeat those guys?! then what would we do?
- ok im sorry im sorry little guy, but I got what to excited.
- Don't call me little guy! anyways.. let's head back.
- Waaaaittt! Can I pleeeaaase pet your ears? just for like a minute!
- N-
- PLEAAAASEEEEEEE?
- Ugh fine.. only for 1 minutes tho..
- Yes!
Itto starts petting his ears and rubs his chin, and scratching the back of his neck. Although Gorou didn't seem to like it, he actually enjoyed it very much. But he didnt want to show it because he wanted to seem professional. Gorou then started whimpering and his tail began wagging like crazy.
- Wooow dude! Your tail is wagging like crazy!
- S-Shut up..
- Hey.. are you actually enjoying this?
- N-no! No I don't!
- Oh really? then why are you whimpering, and why is your tail wagging huh?
- Shut up.. mmh!
- Hey.. I know this might sound weird, but I'm getting some warm fuzzy feelings inside me right now.
- E-Excuse me? What do you mean by that?
- I dont knowwww, BUT o think im getting turned on, so that's great!
- Wait, what?! Y-youre getting turned on b-b-b-b-by this?!
- Yeah im pretty sure, so you wouldn't mind if we had sex like right here?
- WHAT! No! that is completely unnecessary! I mean- you can just jerk off or something! plus its been over a minute so stop petting me!
- Nahh I think im gonna continue. He then pinned down Gorou and started taking his clothes off.
- H-hey wait! you can't do This!
- Why not? I mean you clearly want to.
- No i dont.. mmh..
- Awh come on! Just let me do this and you'll feel waaaay better after.
- Mm.. f-fine..
Gorous face was basically like a tomato at this point. He was just waiting for Itto to relieve him already.
Itto slid off his boxers and started jerking him off.
- A-ahh.. Thats.. good..
He let out soft moans while itto continued jerking him off in attempt to make him cum.
- Mmhh.. it feels so good.. dont stop please.~
- Dont worry, I wont..
He continued jerking him off and eventually Gorou finally released and a loud moan left his mouth.
- Do you feel better now?
- y-yeah.. thanks..
- Hey! its no big deal! If you want you can just come to me anytime if you need help again! Now come on, let's head back!
- Alright..
They head back, thinking that no one saw them, but little do they know.. that Kokomi herself, was watching them the entire time. Kokomi chuckles and thinks to herself. "What am I gonna do with those two."