What are you guys talking about?

Arlyne's POV

I got back to my house after what happend back over at the park. I walked past the kitchen and heard my mom talking to Ashley.

"When are you going to tell her th-"

"Ashley be a little more quiter, we are going to tell her when they actually meet"

"Valerie already told me they met twice and what if they remember-" I cute Ashley off.

"Remeber who?!" I yelled.

They looked at me in shock not knowing that I was hearing to their conversation. They said nothing so I just walked away.

It was night and valerie came into the door.

"hey" she said while giving me a smile.

"hey" I said sighing.

"What's wrong" She asked.

"Valerie you know everything and you never tell me anything" I said trying to sound calm.

"What are you talking about" She asked confused.

"You know now spill it, we've known eachother since 1st grade and dont want to tell me anyhing" I said.

"Well there's nothing to say, im going to bed goodnight" She said.

I rolled my eyes and went downstairs to get my cereal and went back upstairs.

I was eating captain crunch out of the carton and I heard the voice singing again.

I didn't even bother going to my window and opening it and just left it alone.

Lots and lots of thought raced through my mind. What were they actually talking about. I gave my mind a break and turned off my lights and went to sleep.