Laser tag✨

Hello this is my first story, and at the begining the chapers are going to be short but they are going to increase i promise💖☺️

laser tag.

Arlyne's POV

Today was the last day i was going to spend my time and have fun with my best friends. The reason? well im going to move to utah because my mom got transfered for her job over there and they bought a house over there last month. And they informed me LAST WEEK. LAST FUCKING WEEK.
So today was my only free day because the whole week i've been packing up.
Me and my friends decided to go to play laser tag because thats the only thing we could think of and its really fun so why not.
oh i almost forgot to introduce myself. Idiot. Well somethings I absoulutly love is One direction, 5sos, Youtubers, netflix, bands, and food. And im a very akward girl😂but hey if you get to know me well im quite weird but a good weird. And i also enjoy watching Hannah Montana😁and i love saying butthole😂alot and i love ed fucking sheeran and lana del rey. Oh and pretty little liars is my shit .
We were entering the laser tag arena and getting our suits ready to shoot the crap out of eachother. We are always so competetive playing laser tag.
Before the game started i looked at my surroundings to see if anyone was near me just in case. One boy caught my eye he looked slighty familiar oh well the lights got dimer and dimer until it was all dark and the game started. Game on Bitches.
Justice POV
i came to visit my cousins in California and we decided to go to play laser tag because tomorrow im going back to utah. I looked at my surroundings because my cousins were quite sneeky and competitive.

There was a girl that caught my eye. She had brown hair just above her waist and brown eyes she looked simple but beautiful at the same time. i could see that she had no make-up on, she was simply natral. I took her details of her face and body. I sounded like a rapest.

The light started to dim out and the game begined. Bring it on cunts.

Arlyne's POV
Everyone started scattering around, running, ducking and doing all these weird crap.

I started sprinting down to a big rock which was my spot where I normaly stand or duck behind there and shoot people

I saw someone coming my way but I just ingnored it. But I ingnored it because once it got more closer i would shoot who ever it was.

It got closer and closer i was about to shoot but he grabbed my gun and snached it out of my hands.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK WAS WRONG WITH THIS KID.

"Nuh uh uh" was what he said.

I was trying to get my gun back before anyone shot the both of us. I didn't get to see his face because I was too busy trying to get my gun.

The boy let the gun go and shot me and left running but I shot from behind him while he was running.

Little cunt thats what you get when you get me out this early in the game.