Periods¿?

Justice POV

I was leaving to where I normally go when im feeling stressed. My parents weren't home so I just snuck out. My "babysitter" Matt was just on his phone and he didn't really care what I did.

I was going to the abandoned park when I saw a girl in the bench aitting down just looking around.

I went closer to her to see if she was okay. She got startled and turned around like if she just saw a ghost.

"Crap did I scare you" I said.

"Um no, well yes but it's fine" She smiled.

I know her it's just im not sure from where. I went to sit beside her. She just looked at me.

"I dont bite I swear" I said while chuckling.

"Oh im sorry i-" I cut her off

"Have we met" I blurted out.

"Um you look quite familiar but i have a really bad memory" She said.

"Im not from here, I moved here yesterday" She said.

It hit me it was that girl from the laser tag. The one from California. She was the one from the plane.

"You're that girl from California that played laser tag with me and my friend and you won me" I said practically yelling.

She look at me in shock. She seemed scared. Trying to make out the words I just said.

"HOLY CRAP" She screamed.

"What the hell are you really that desperate for me and you stalked me all the way down here" She said while laughing.

"First of all I live here. Second of all I only went to California for a visit. So I didn't stalk anyone, and if someone is stalking someone it is actually you stalking me" I protested.

"Why would I stalk a boy, the only guys i stalk is One Direction or 5 Seconds of Summer" she snapped.

"Why are you so mad, I just said I had remembered you and you started snapping are you on your period?" I asked.

"Why does every boy I meet assume every girl is on their period because they're mad" She said rolling her eyes.

"Just saying" I said while putting my hands up in defense.

"Well im not" She snapped.

"Whatever" I said while standing up to leave.