Home Sweet home

Arlyne's POV
(Telling her aiplane expirence with)

The airplane ride was a pain in the butthole. The boys kept on bothering me and calling me these names like "Arlyne winnie". It was horrible.

I was watching Where We Are the movie film and started tearing up and Justice or whatever his name was telling me there's no need to cry. How can I not cry for jesus christ.

I took a nap and they started tickling my neck. Who fucking does that to a girl. So I didn't sleep the whole airplane ride.

The daniel kid was bothing my friend and was reading her some cheesy poems. They were horrible. It wasn't what I expected.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(She arrived at her house)

I was outside my new house with my bags and other stuff. Valerie was taking out her bags and stuff from the car and came next to me and saw the house, It left us with our mouth open.

The house was bigger than I expected it to be.

"So what do you think" My dad said.

"Uh it's nice I mean really nice" I said.

"Okay lets go in" my dad said.

We walked closer and closer to the door and opened it. No wonder my parents told me to tell my friend if she wanted to come. This place was huge.

It had 5 rooms, a really big kitchen, 4 Bathrooms, an attic, A really big living room, and a, and a decent room which was the basement.

This was really unbelievable, I mean why are we going to need all these room and bathrooms.

Me and Valerie went upstairs to see the rooms before my parents did. We went to our right and there was 2 rooms one was a huge room that had one big window but not that big. Inside of the room there was a big closet for 2.

I went inside the closet and noticed there was another room conected which was this decent bathroom which I loved. I love decent things.

We got out of there and went to the other rooms. They werent as big as the one we went to first.

Me and Valerie decided to get the big room. Because We had lots of stuff and posters so we decided to get that room.

I was unpacking all my stuff until I heard my doorbell ring. Nobody really got the door so I had to do it.

I opened the door and there was 2 girls one was tall and the other one was 6 more inches taller than me with long hair and the other one was much taller

Both of them had huge smiles on their faces. I knew who they were. I knew exactly who they were.

"Oh hey there Arlyne" they said.

I gave them a huge hug smiling almost exploding. I couldn't believe my sisters were here with me.

I missed Ashley and Diana. They moved to Utah 4 years ago. Why? well Ashley got exepted for college here and Diana had a rough time at school anf got bullied alot and almost killed herself so my mom and dad sent Diana here with Ashley for her safety.

Ashley is 23 years old and Diana is 18

"What are you guys doing here?" I said

"Well we came to talk to you and mom and dad"

"hey why are there bags there, is it mom and dad's?"

"Um no we are actually moving in" Ashley said

"No way" I said. No wonder, this house was way to big for only us.

"Are you excited" They said in a huge smile.

"How can I not be I haven't seen you guys in over 4 years"

They got their stuff in Diana got the room across from us and Ashley got the room across my parents which was in the other side of the hallway.

Everything was going to be good.