Whats the noise

Arlynes POV

It came to night. I was in my room alone just hearing to Halsey. God knows where was Valerie.

I has humming out to the song ghost until I heard a voice out my window. I turned down my music and walked towards the window.

I opened my window slowly trying not to make any noise. I opened it and there was a boy singing to a little one that tucked into his bed.

"Once in a lifetime we were always safe not even the bad guys in the dark night can take it all away." The boy was singing to the other one.

He seemed familiar but I didn't quite seem to make out his face. Ever since I can remember i had a bad memory, I dont rember anything in my childhood.

I backed away from my window and left them alone. I turned off the lights and went to bed.
••••••••••••~~~~~~~~

It was Saturday morning, my mom went to register us in school.

I was not ready for school, I hated school. Because I had to wake up everyday at 7am and I have pure hatered for that. The other reason is people are just full of crap and they are so full of themselves and they are just bitchy persons.

I never loved or hated my old school it was okay. Most of the boys were fuckboys and the girls were full of themselves. Me and my friends just talked shit on celebrity's and just fangirled.

I went to get captain crunch and sat in the counter. I was thinking how the kids at my new school would be.

"Hey" Valerie came into the kitchen grabbing a bowl for herself.

"Hey" I said while yawning.

"Where were you yesterday" I asked her.

"Oh um I was with your sisters" She said in an akward tone.

I knew she wouldn't tell me where she actually was so I didn't question her any longer.

I went to take a shower. It was not hot nor cold so i just wore light washed jeans with a random shirt.

I told my mom I was going to take a stroll around the neighborhood, and she surprisingly let me go.

I went stright down until i thought was far and there was an abandoned park. I sat on one of the benches and just admired the trees and the old playground.

I always had a thing for things that were abandoned they seem so fancinating. I heard the crackling of the leaves behind me and I knew there was someone walking towards me.

I got my phone but it wasn't there.
I turned around and it was this boy. I quirked an eyebrow while looking at him.

"Crap did I scare you" He said.

"Um no, well yea but its fine" I said while giving him a smile.