"Boyfriend"

Justice POV

After the girl won me in laser tag, which was really hard to believe because a girl can't be that good in laser tag, we went to go get some burgers at jonny rockets.

The waitress came closer to us and told us that we have to wait 30 min or take a seat at the table all the way in the back. I looked at the yable that we were going to get and i saw the girl that won me in laser tag.

"Yes we will take that table" daniel said.

"ok follow me!" the waitress said. God she's so perky.

Arlyne's POV

I saw someone coming our way, which was strange because nobody really sat at the table behind us but the place was packed so i dont blame them.

I glanced up to see that stupid boy that tryed taking away my gun, how stupid can boys be?

We made eye contact and he smirked at me. Fuck. I looked away because I get all nervous when I make eye-contact with hot guys.

I mean he is hot I would be lying if I said he wasn't

I seen him somewhere im pretty sure, he looked so familiar.

"ARLYNE, ARLYNE" I was distured from my thoughts by my friend

"what" I said pretty shookn up.

They didnt say anything they just looked to my right shoulder. What were they looking at?

I looked to my right and the boy was right in my face. What does this kid want? I mean I was actually kinda enjoying this but I found it creepy. C'mon I barley know this kid.

I backed up a little bit.

"What do you want?" I said

"Nice name you got there arlyne, I've heard your name somewhere and you look very familiar" he said and booped my nose.

How can he know me? We've never really met? So how do I find him very familiar and he finds me very familiar too? This is so weird.

"Justice stop flirting you already have a girlfriend" said one of his friends in the background. Great another disappointment.

"shut it Daniel" Justice said.

"Well hope you have a nice evening because I got a date with my boyfriend." I said in a sassy voice.

"OOOooooo" I heard his friends in the background.

Im just going to have a date with my bacon burger and milkshake.