Stage 3

Stage 3 song: Slow Illusion and Paradox

Mr. USA Vs. Afghanistan

He was at a forest! The most beautiful place to go there. While on the adventure and going to save Russia, there will be a tough mission to go through and save him.

With enemies, items, and tricks on the way on his path, he makes it and tries to get away from damage and can only get one to learn the lesson. He still got some inventory and collections he needed and sense another treasure with traps. He will try to escape it for good as he drops the bomb to get the enemy out of the way so he can get the treasure and treasure theme music starts to play out. Another treasure is here with this look.

As he collected the treasure the arrows went straight flying into him quick as he dodged quick to avoid danger, he he falls out the secret place he now found the healing potion for his health

As he collected the treasure the arrows went straight flying into him quick as he dodged quick to avoid danger, he he falls out the secret place he now found the healing potion for his health. Now he can continue the journey on his way to save Russia. He wonders where is Russia, and will he be ok?

He continues to go through the forest until he ends up going down in a mine where traps are and had to defeat one enemy also.

Now he went to even a deeper place with more enemies and he sees a black hole wall. Should he go in? Maybe just leave that hole alone for now.

He went through a lot of enemies tiger away with and when there were no more enemies. He feels that there's a boss that he needs to defeat.

And that is Afghanistan in a weird shape crab outfit? Or is it a curse?

"You finally wanted to see Russia, I can take u and stab you so good with my claws out at you."

And when the battle begins he can also swim underwater and climb up to catch him but he's too slow, so what does he do?

He lazors at USA for an attack.

After the battle had ended and Afghanistan was defeated, he had no choice but to say a quick words before he died.

"You bastard! You may have wanted Russia back, but HE'S AT ANOTHER PLACE!! I KNOW WHERE HE WENT AND I WILL KILL YOY FOR REVEN-!" He tried to say more words but he disappeared in death. He has now died.

It was time for him to go to the next stage or level.

It was going to be now stage 4