Stage 2

Stage 2 song: Good Weather

Mr. USA Vs. North Korea

As he was reaching to the end of the beach he needed to get on the boat and sail off. As he was riding to go see. He found windows that also look like canons? And the bombs came out and landed on his head. He took another damage. He has no choice but to try and avoid the danger on bombs to prevent from losing his life.

Soon there were stairs to lead him up to the pirate ship where they sail at. But he senses something. Another treasure is hidden as he thought of going to the main path. But he sticks to the short secret path.

There are enemies that are stacked up with bombs on there heads and he needed to defeat them or there would be more problems. He uses his power thanks to his horn!

As soon as the enemies were cleared he now goes back up to almost the end of the ship. There was a cannon that was shooting bombs.

He needed that to get to the other side of the secret place. He think, and think. And suddenly, he has a great idea. He pushed the cannon to almost to the end of the ship and was prepared to get on the bomb.

When he got on the bomb treasure music theme plays. Knowing that he found another secret place and to find the treasure. Hoping it would be important and he found that was the shape like this.

Perfect! He needed another one of those for Russia

Perfect! He needed another one of those for Russia. Again, he still keeps thinking and wanting Russia for sweet cuddles and more things he wanted to enjoy.

But there was one problem, how will he return back to the ship where he was from?

Then just then, he found his brother Canada which he has wings instead of arms that he got.

"Brother Ame! I am very sorry you have to see me like this! Yes I was cursed like you but at least I wasn't like a bad one. I can give you a ride for help! Hop in!"

USA Smiles as he hops onto Canada for a ride that he would thank him for his help. They reached up to the flag as he USA let's go of Canada.

He defeated more enemies again and as he was reaching the potion for his heal, Canada was here again, but with help

Canada, the bird who helped USA to get into the ship.

"We may have met each other again, but I can help u get to the potion. Hop into me and I can get to the potion!"

He got on Canada and got the potion for all his health to heal. And he did it and now he can go down back to the main ship. And in no surprise, North Korea was here along to defeat USA.

"You came to my ship for Russia?! Hah! Pathetic! You will not get him when I defeat you!"

And that's when the battle had started again. With North Korea.

After the battle he won again. As North Korea lays on floor weak.

"Ugh! Just to let you know I don't have Russia with me, he's at another place..." He sighs in defeat as he waves the white flag for his surrender. And then he disappears from his death.

And now USA goes to stage three for his next adventure.