1

Naomi POV

The wine tastes good to me—it's enticing, rotten, and alluring, just like me.

 I was the best kid, but my little heart broke after 25 years of living a lie. I was so good that I couldn't even hurt a soul, no matter what it was. People used to doubt my innocence, speaking as if it were all an act and I were fake. Little by little, it became true. Because I couldn't accept certain truths or change my personality, I put on a mask and used people to my advantage. 

Strangely, now people have started to believe I'm the purest soul in the world. Little do they know I'm only one step away from slitting their throats. To keep my anger in check, I developed the habit of letting it all out when I had sex. By causing pain, I could let out a lot of stress. But lately, I feel like it's getting old, and I have to find another way to relieve stress.

"Master, are you free tonight?" Bryan, the CEO of Silv Groups, asks his secretary.

"I'm busy; we have an important meeting tomorrow. Alex is no joke." Naomi continues working on her laptop.

"But you said we could play this week; there is tonight and the weekend. You won't be free on weekends." Bryan continues to beg on the floor next to her chair with his shirt half-buttoned.

"Someone's being a bad pet today!" Naomi opens her drawer and takes out handcuffs and a dildo. She cuffs Bryan to her desk and gives him a dildo.

"Thank you, master." Bryan blushes.

-------

Conversation between Alex and his secretary Jordy.

"What are you looking at, Jordy?" Alex inquires.

"I was just looking at Zin's rumored girlfriend," Jordy responds, scrolling down the screen.

" Ugh! That moron can't stay away from the media." Alex is scowling.

"Hahaha, that's given, but I'm not interested. I thought I saw this girl somewhere, so I looked at her work. She is talented but not well-known."

" Ah, I remember this photo! "Wait a minute!" Jordy rushed to the document shelf and grabbed a portfolio bundle.

"She had applied to work for our company. Others shared their opinion that her style doesn't go well with our company. So we rejected her." Jordy relaxes on the chair, holding her portfolio.

" If you like her work that much, we can hire her for cafe promotions. We do need to market that place, and nobody cares who does what to that place." Alex suggests Jordy.

"Yeah, we can do that. Thanks, boss." Jordy smiles at Alex.

"Wow, that's the first time you have called me boss. So, how did you feel about her or her works?" Alex reclines on the sofa, his long legs relaxed, and a soft smile appears on his face for Jordy.

" No no. Don't joke, brother-in-law. I was hoping for something else. Anyway, I will try to contact her after a few days; she must be busy with all the rumors." Jordy clarifies.

"Just finish it smoothly; we do have an important meeting with Silv's groups." Alex makes a serious face.

"What's wrong?" Jordy asks.

"Every project Silv's group takes on will be a success, they were not this great a few years ago, so what changed?" Alex shares his thoughts.

"It's true. But the rumor has it that it's because of their new secretary. the boss lets her do whatever she wants." Jordy gossips.

"That's bullshit. I know how stubborn that guy is, no way he would let someone do as they wish." Alex opposes.

"Hahaha. That's where you have gone wrong; she is not ordinary. You will know when you meet her," Jordan beams as he proudly displays his Silv fandom to the secretary of Silv groups.