🎀 Roles

Characters...

--------

ARYAN KHAN

A 25 year old handsome boy with good charm. Ever since his arrest case, he is been a little cold towards the outsiders and lovable grown-up baby in his house. Things like his hobbies keeps him busy from giving a thought to his personal life. Sometimes there are rumours that are ready to trouble, distract him & life. He doesn't want people to praise him just for being Superstar SRK's son, he wants to live in his own shadow that brings him laurels for his own talent. Arjun Chiba is his one best-friend & closest cousin to whom he can trust and say the things he doesn't want to.

--------

Y/N

A 20 year old with cheerful and discipline personality. Hails from a strict vegetarian family. Her smile and eyes can pull any man into her trap. She doesn't think herself as a superior beautiful girl, but she is pretty. She is easy to handle at happy times, but tough during difficult times. Hates parties, hates drinks & smoking. Loves reading books, listening to music and a big teddy bear lover. Lives with her strict joint family. Her bestfriend is her cousin Nitika. She had a crush on Aryan Khan long back none knows this except Nitika. Since her higher studies kept her busy with her focus on her go but her love for him never decreased.

--------

DISCLAIMER :-

- No Hate Towards Anyone -

- No Abusive Comments Allowed -

- Slow Update -

--------

Started on March 30, 2023