"Swish, swipe", there was a slight sound from the bushes next to it. I followed the sound and found that Asura had parted a branch and was peeping at us in the dark. His expression was obviously a little anxious. My nerves jumped, hell, I almost forgot that he was anxious for Xuecun's comfort, and he was entangled with Agares selflessly! I hurriedly pushed Agares' head away in embarrassment, and wanted to sit up, but he grabbed my waist, raised his tail, half-supported and half-hugged me from the ground, turned his head and grinned, showing white The dense fangs seemed to be warning Asura to get out of here quickly.     But Ashura obviously won't leave just like that. Instead, he got out from the bushes, looked at us vigilantly, carefully kept a distance from his leader, dragged his fish tail to slide around in circles, but did not back down. I don't know why, Asura's webbed claws kept covering his lower abdomen, as if he was deliberately hiding something. Agares stared at him coldly, his gaze was like the stinger of a scorpion ready to go, and as long as Asura dared to take a step closer to me, he would kill him with one blow.     "Hey, Agares, don't be too nervous, he just needs our help!"

    I pressed Agares' shoulders, and felt that the muscles in his body were so hard that they repeated steel bars, and could burst out with terrible lethality at any time. Damn, I don't understand why Agares would treat someone like Asura. The non-threatening young species has such great hostility. Didn't you just confirm that he didn't attack me? If they want to fight here, it will cause big trouble! I hugged Agares' strong body from behind, and gently stroked his chin with my hand, trying to appease his irritable mood. Maybe this was very effective, so that my leader didn't move for a while, but Asura was so bold , Slowly getting closer.

    Mottled shadows swept away from his body, and the flickering fire reflected the purple tail behind him with a layer of dazzling luster. He stopped there, raised his head, and stared at Agares as if not to be outdone, which made me realize that his timidity under Agares' attack just now was just a momentary surprise.

    The length of Asura's tail does not seem to be much shorter than that of Agares. When the body stands up, it is shorter than Agares, but it is also very strong and strong, which is obviously different from other young species. I don't know what Asura's appearance means in the mermaid group, but I can also judge that his status should not be humble.

    "What are you hiding, my brother?" Agares neighed suddenly, and I couldn't help being taken aback.

    brother? Is there a sibling relationship among mermaids? But Agares clearly said that mermaids are born from the brood, so they are oviparous creatures... Could it be that he and Asura were born in the same brood? I can't help but see the picture of the young sharks fighting each other in the womb of the female shark captured by the endoscopic camera. Will the mermaids also have such a battle in the nest to determine their status after birth? Don't they have brotherhood for each other?

    As I thought about it, I saw Asura frowned, his jaw tightened obviously, and he stepped back a few inches. He glanced down, and moved the webbed claws away from his lower abdomen hesitantly. It was only then that I noticed that the scales below Asura's abdomen swelled up a large piece at some point, and the things inside raised their heads ready to move.

    He actually got an erection. My heart skipped a beat—could it be that the lingering relationship between me and Agares excited him? Hell, it shouldn't be... Is it because I helped him heal just now?

    No wonder Agares had such a violent reaction... Oh no, this was a big misunderstanding. Hell, Asura fell in love with Xuecun and refused to leave because of Xuecun. His excitement could only be physiological, but Agares might not believe it. I am afraid that because of the appearance in front of him and the threat of Asura himself, he has regarded Asura as a competitor that cannot be ignored.

    At the moment when I was in a state of confusion, Asura cast his eyes on me, his purple lips moved, "Xue... Village... where is he?" After finishing speaking, he rushed to my side

    , I was taken aback. Agares changed his face in an instant, swung his webbed claws and quickly attacked Asura, and at the same time, the fish tail swept towards him viciously, but Asura quickly hid behind me, It just happened to give me a chance to protect him under the "claw" of Agares. I quickly hugged Agares' waist and pushed him back a few meters with my body. The leaves were scattered and scattered by the tail fins chopped by Agares.

    At this time, I heard Ashura suddenly uttered a strange, trembling cry behind me. I haven't learned this special way of communicating with mermaids yet, but I can miraculously understand that Asura is asking me for help.

    It's kind of comical -- it's like a father is going to beat his son, and the son is looking to his mother for protection. Ah, hell, how could I have such an illusion! (No, I'm not a mother, it's Agares.) The joke is not funny at all. I was panting nervously, and the sweat had already filled my forehead, I tiptoed to his ear: "Hey, Agares! He's looking for Xuecun—the one you once had under the transformation of dark matter. Do you remember the young species that was killed by mistake? That is his chosen spouse, and he has no intention of competing with you!" Agares slowed down, looked

    down at me, his pupils flickered slightly, as if Trying to recall the situation I mentioned. But at this time, there was a burst of noisy voices and footsteps in the distance, which was the sound of the army approaching. Agares immediately dragged me into a hiding place in the woods, and at the same time Asura hid quickly.