01 | Every time you need me

ₒ ˚ ʚϊɞ ° ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ° ʚϊɞ ˚ ₒ

ܰ 𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐑 𝐄𝐑𝐀 ܱ
Mia's hair color era:
"Spring Day"

ܰ 𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐑 𝐄𝐑𝐀 ܱMia's hair color era:"Spring Day"

ܰ 𝐌𝐈𝐀'𝐒 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐓 ܱ

ₒ ˚ ʚϊɞ ° ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ° ʚϊɞ ˚ ₒ

   "So the dream team kept coming up with ideas and talking, that was entertaining." She said with an amused smile as the group walked through the halls of the company, all with the same destination which was the elevator to exit the building. "You two sure were helpful, Oppadeul, good job."

   "It's been a long time since I've seen you so quiet in a meeting, what happened, Ara-yah?" Hoseok asked with an amused tone as he watched her.

   "There was nothing I could say that I haven't said before, Oppa, everyone knows I've always wanted to do something like this." She shrugged her shoulders and leaned her head on Seokjin's arm, still walking without letting go of his arm. "I just sat down to be pretty and happy that we'll finally do the series and the movie."

"That's true, Noona has always proposed ideas like that for us to open up more to ARMY." Jungkook said with a nod before taking a sip from his water bottle.

"And it's finally happening." Namjoon smiled slightly in amusement and shoved his hands in his pockets. "I hope this one is good."

"Oppa do you even doubt that? Living with you guys is quite the odyssey, there will be a lot of good content so don't worry." Mia pursed her lips in a smile and nodded several times causing amusement in the others as they knew she was right.

It wasn't easy being a woman in a group of mostly men but there she was. That was Mia Hwang's life and it was one she wouldn't trade for anything.

Sure there were things that could be categorized as bad being the only female in BTS but there were too many positives to only focus on the negatives. Some days it was the best thing in the world and there were others where she seriously questioned how she ended up with them, but at the end of the day she was thankful that her life had ended that way for the time being.

The group had just come out of a meeting with the company staff to discuss new content they wanted to bring out to the public. Most of them came up with very good ideas and they all had the same purpose: to show more than just what they see on screens or the stage. They wanted to show a new side of the group for ARMY, something that would serve to feel closer to the fans and vice versa, so filming the upcoming tour seemed like the perfect idea.