Thirty-Six - Claiming her back (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

Jisoo: "Miss Bae, I don't need to answer any of your questions." She said with a serious tone.

Yura: "I don't know what you did to him but I don't think he will stay with you for long especially since you have extra baggage." She's obviously pissing her off.

Jisoo could really kill her in an instant. She had to make a move or else she might blow her head off. She was just controlling herself from attacking her.

Jisoo: "My son is never an extra baggage." She said calmly, gritting her teeth inside.

Jisoo took two steps ready to walk out but she turned around again to face her.

Jisoo: "The man has been in love with me for years and he's pursuing me back. And just so you know, he is my baby's father!" She released her last blow.

Jisoo saw the shock on her face. She didn't waited for her to talk and just walked away. The moment she step outside, she saw a familiar car with a man in shades.

Taehyung walked toward her and immediately picked up the bag in her hand before planting a kiss on her lips.

Jisoo: "I told you to stop doing that here." She glared at him.

Taehyung: "Then can I do it in our hotel room? And can we do more than a peck on the lips?" He was smiling seductively.

Jisoo's face immediately turned red. She was blushing.

Jisoo: "Shut up!" She said before pushing him aside.

She hurriedly walked and got inside his car while Taehyung watched her with a smile on his face.

***Slightly mature content***

It's nighttime. Jisoo just finished taking a shower and was preparing to sleep. Her son was peacefully sleeping on his side of the bed.

Jisoo felt the need to drink water before sleeping so she decided to go to the kitchen. When she opened the door, she found Taehyung standing at his bedroom door.

"He must have changed his clothes." She thought.

He was wearing a dark blue shirt tucked in his white trouser. His outfit failed to hide his muscles almost ripping out deliciously.

Jisoo was trying to control her raging hormones inside her system. They seemed to have their own brains and eyes. She bit her lip while staring at her lower part. She can't help it.

The sound of his throat made her awoken from her fantasy. Taehyung never say a word but he grabbed her waist and he pulled her inside his room then gently closed the door.

He sniffed her hair while keeping his hands around her waist.

"What's wrong with me? Why am I not moving? Do something Jisoo!" She questioned herself internally.

Her body seemed to enjoy his hands on her but she quickly pulled herself away, opened the door, and headed to the kitchen. She had no idea what to do now.

Jisoo grabbed a glass of water and hurriedly drank all of it. The moment she placed the glass on the countertop, she felt soft sweet lips on hers.

Taehyung was kissing her hard while pulling her waist closer to his body. He didn't let her go and even hugged her closer that she could feel his bulge already.

Jisoo was hesitant to respond, but when he tried entering her mouth with his tongue, she couldn't help it anymore.

He carried her bridal style to the couch and put her down gently without leaving her lips. He was sucking her neck down to her chest.

He never failed to give her euphoria. Her body seemed to enjoy the things he had been doing to her. He was always the master. Well, he was the only man she had been with but he never ceases to amaze her.

Taehyung raised her chin up and Jisoo saw passion and fire and longing in his eyes.

Taehyung: "I want you baby." He said softly.

Jisoo nodded in response.

"What are you doing Jisoo?" She scolded herself. She couldn't stop. She had to do this or she would get insane.

Taehyung smiled sexily.

Taehyung: "I miss you so much, love." He whispered.

He started kissing her again, from her lips to her neck and breast. He continue to go down. While she couldn't control her voice. She was moaning his name with pleasure.

Her brain was fuzzy. She was panting. She felt great under him.

Taehyung took his time exploring her before entering her in gently. She felt so full and satisfied. He started his pace slowly, the momentum increases every second.

Jisoo's brain was twirling and her stomach had feathers tickling her inside. They were both panting while Taehyung was kissing her passionately. Each thrust he makes was powerful that made them sweat so lusciously.

In one final thrust, he spilled all his seeds inside her and met her own climax. Her body was quivering so good. Her limbs were numb and she could not think straight.

Taehyung pulled it out and cuddled her closer. His body is still hot against her.

Jisoo closed her eyes praying that she would forgive herself for this insanity.

"What did I just do?"