28•"I was fucking obsessed with you"

Start from the beginning

I felt my cheeks turning red when I rubbed his thumb on my cheeks lightly. He again hummed, this time asking for a answer.

"N-No, but can we stay until A-Amara cut the cake? She won't like if we will leave" I asked looking up at him with my hopeful eyes.

Amara will be probably mad but that's not the only reason why I want to extend our stay in the room. The other reason is that I don't want to talk about the kiss.

Which I know he will, as soon as we will be alone. I hate the fact that my first ever kiss might be tagged as a mistake. Which I am sure it will break my heart.

I kept looking at him who hadn't said anything but a small smile on his lips. As he looked down at me, a small tendril of hair fall on his forehead. Unknowingly I sucked a deep breath at the sight.

It's not a lie that Xavier knight is a sight to watch. His perfect face with dark eyes, dimples on his cheeks are cherry on top. His hairs look smoother then mine. His personality is no less. At 6'3ft. He towers over almost everyone. I haven't seen the muscles but they don't Need to seen for knowing he had a body which is appreciable. In short he is a whole package.

"Sure, as you wish"

He answered after sometime. He was looking at my eyes, like looking in my soul and I felt naked. Breaking the eye contact I looked away. I felt my heart skipping beats and cheeks turning red.

Nothing new

I looked around trying to avoid the man beside me, without his knowing when I heard.

"Xavier-Iris come, let's cut the cake"

Perfect

Without giving much thought I went ahead. I know he will catch me soon but atlest not for now.

Yay!

40 minutes later.

Yes, I'll do it.

After giving myself the preep talk that I'll not let him tag my first ever kiss as a mistake himself I looked ahead. We were already out of the party and already somewhere I don't know. But by look it's like a hotel. We both walked to the receptionist.

I was feeling Myself getting nervous by each passing second. Which he-he looked like he was waiting for this moment from such a long time.

"Good evening Mr. And Mrs. Knight. Here's the keys of Knight platinum. Hope you enjoy your stay here Sir and madam. If any problem I'll be just a call away"

She said. Her tone all professional and it took me a second just to know that Xavier is the owner of this hotel.

How?

Knights and professionalism are two thing which goes always hand by hand. Papa doesn't like when there employees doesn't act professional with there costumers. Otherwise I have seen receptionist going all cozy and flirty with there costumers.

I came back to reality when I felt a warm hand sliding into mine. I gasped at the sudden pull and looked ahead to see his back. His back flexing as he kept on pulling me.