27•"Samuel is here"

Start from the beginning

I always wanted her in my arms, on my lap while her head on my heart listening to the beat of my heart which were high because of her.

And I will, it's not late, she will know what her husband feel about her and I need to grill this thing in her mind that I didn't hate her!

For fuck sake.!

I was lost in my own when I heard thr door opening. It was her I know this, and as I said, it was her.

Her eyes were looking down, trying to ignore my wondering one. She quickly wore her heels but my all attention was on her who was wrapped in a dusky pink dress. Her long sleeves giving a mature vibes.

She look great in every colour. I kept looking at her until I saw her shifting on her seat. I tore my gaze while smriking at her.

I looked at her through mirror and saw her sitting on the spot silently

I looked at her through mirror and saw her sitting on the spot silently. I wasn't understanding what was running in her mind. One thing I am sure, she didn't regret the kiss either.

Her moan, her hold,her blush are the prove that makes me believe she was just surprised. Even now I saw a light tint of red on her cheeks and neck.

I again looked at her, I saw how her lower lips were in between her teeths. At that sight, my jaw clenched. My mind went to the scene when those lips were in between my teeths.

Fuck!

At that moment I wanted nothing other then taking then again in my mouth and suck them till its cherry red.

And I will.

But not now.

We need to fucking talk.

Taking few harsh breath I controlled myself. I turned toward her who was still lost In her world.

"Didn't I tell you, not to bite your lips kitten?"

I said breaking her trace. She looked up at me and I saw the shyness swimming in her eyes, the light tint of red getting deeper.

"Y-Yes,"

Author's POV

"Yes,"

Saying this Iris got up from her seat. She started to smoothen her unwrinkled dress as a way to avoid him. Xavier wasn't liking it. His face harden as he saw his kitten avoiding him.

Here Iris's heartbeat was as fast as an athlete have after running Miles. Her cheeks were red around him. She still hadn't recovered from that earth shattering unexpected kiss. Her mind was still on that moment, a lot of questions were runing in her mind.

Xavier took a deep breath and walked toward her. Iris's felt him coming closer, she looked up at him and her lips again went in between her teeths in a way to control her nervousness.