Chapter #22: The End...?

Tw: blood, description of wounds/injuries, death (maybe...)

////////////////////////////

Just as Jimmy opened his mouth to speak, most likely to whisper yell at Scott for not following directions, a scream came from the clearing. Jimmy quickly looked back and saw Martyn on the ground, covered in blood. One off the Watchers was standing in front of Martyn. They raised their sword. Jimmy panicked. As quickly as possible, Jimmy drank his invisibility potion and his swift potion. Once he drank the potions, he turned into his Listener form. Just as the sword was about to hit Martyn, it stopped. "What are you doing!?! Kill them!" one of the Watchers yelled. "I-I can't! There's something it the way!" The Watcher who spoke before let out a frustrated sigh. "What could possibly be in the way!?!" As soon as they stopped yelling at each other, both of them were flung across the clearing. "Crap, there's somebody else here!"

-Time Skip ✨-

Martyn was no longer in the clearing. Jimmy had managed to kill one of the Watchers, but was having troubles with the other. He quickly looked to see how much longer the potion effects had. Five seconds... 𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘵... The Watcher started to fight harder. They were clearly annoyed by this whole situation. By the time those five seconds were up you could clearly see who was winning. The Watcher barely had any injuries. Meanwhile, one of Jimmys wings was completely broken, he had a small scar on his neck (which thankfully wasn't to deep), and then he had a very large wound on his arm. The wound was so deep that, if you looked close enough, you would be able to see bone. Jimmy looked unfazed by the injuries, though. Under their mask, the Watcher smirked. 𝘞𝘰𝘸, 𝘮𝘺 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘯𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘬! 𝘐 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘓𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘳! 𝘏𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘸! Seconds turned into minutes... Minutes turned into hours... By the time Jimmy fell, it was morning. Even then, Jimmy struggled to get up. Though, he was quickly kicked back to the ground. 𝘕𝘰... 𝘕𝘰...! He couldn't get up... "Say goodbye, Lister..." The Watcher raised their sword up. Then, with great force, the Watcher pushed the sword down to where Jimmy lay on the ground....

////////////////////////////////
380 words

Anyways, if you haven't go get something to eat/drink and go get some sleep
I hope you have a wonderful day/evening/night