Chapter #7: Golden Tears

Tw: Mention of blood
////////////////////////////

Gem and Scott had been messaging each other. The reason for this is that Gem needed some dyes for a specific project she was going to be doing. As they were talking, a notification appeared on Gems screen.

𝘍𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘱 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘺 𝘚𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘺𝘎𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨

What? Jimmy killed Fwhip? No, this had to be some sort of error. Jimmy would not intentionally hurt someone, would he? Even though basically everyone has been rude to him, he has always been so nice to everyone. As Gem was thinking all of this, her communicator went off.

𝘚𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘺𝘎𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨: 𝘏𝘦𝘺, 𝘎𝘦𝘮, 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘣𝘪𝘵? 𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦...

Should she let him?

𝘎𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘺: 𝘜𝘮.. 𝘚𝘶𝘳𝘦, 𝘣𝘪𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘯, 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵?
𝘚𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘺𝘎𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨: 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭.

-𝘘𝘜𝘐𝘊𝘒 𝘛𝘐𝘔𝘌𝘚𝘒𝘐𝘗-

It's been about ten, maybe fifteen, minutes and Jimmy wasn't here yet. But, just as Gem was about to take her communicator out to message Jimmy to see where he is, she heard the sound of fireworks. Gem turned around to see something kind of creepy. "Um, is that blood?" Jimmy, who was now standing in front of her, looked down at the ground. "Um... Ya..." Everything was silent for a moment. "So, you did kill Fwhip?! Why!?" Jimmy slightly flinched as Gem's voice rosed. "To give a short explanation, Fwhip completely destroyed Tumble Town and I now have nowhere to live,thanks to Fwhip."Tears had started to roll down Jimmy's face as he spoke. "Jimmy?" The other looked over at Gem, "Yes?". He looked kind of confused. "How are you crying gold?"

///////////////////////////////
259 words

Hope you enjoyed and hope you have a great day/evening/night and if you haven't already gotten sleep, had something to eat/drink do that :]