Chapter #16: Long Story

Before Grian could even get a word out of his mouth, Jimmy hit him. "That was for Evo and you not telling me that your a Watcher sooner!" Grian was quick to respond, "Says the one who's a Listener." Jimmy paused for a second. 𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘭, 𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦...

-Small Time Skip (bc my motivation said f u author)-

Jimmy had given Grian a quick explanation. Now they were on their way to Fwhip's empire. Once they were there, both of them saw that almost all of the villagers and rulers were there. While Jimmy was looking around, someone ran up to him and hugged him as tight as possible. It was the colorful king himself, Scott Major. Though, as quickly as he had given Jimmy the hug, Scott pulled away, and started asking Jimmy multiple questions. "Why did you run off like that? What's going on? Who is that?" along with a bunch of other questions. While Jimmy was trying to calm Scott down and answer, at least some, of the questions he had, Fwhip had come over. "What are you doing here, Jimmy!?!" Before Jimmy could say anything, Grian spoke, "So, admins of this server, did you not think to add some sort of security to protect this place from Watchers?" Fwhip gave Grian a confused look. "I'm sorry, who the hell are you?" Grian sighed, well looks like he had to properly introduce himself. "My name is Grian Minecraft, younger brother of Philza Minecraft. I am from the server called Hermitcraft." Fwhip still looked skeptical. "Alright, well, what in the world are you? I can tell you not an avian." Grian rolled him eyes, "Of course I'm not an avian! To keep a long story short, I am a Watcher. More specifically, I'm a Watcher who doesn't destroy servers." Still kinda sceptical, Fwhip turned his attention back to Jimmy. "To keep this short, I don't want you here. Especially after you shot me." Both Scott and Grian gave Jimmy a confused look. "Before either of you two say anything, it's a very long story, which we do not have time for. I will explain it after we get out of this alive." Grian spoke up, "More like if we get out of this alive..."

///////////////////////
377 words

I might post the next chapter later, if I remember to....
As always, if you haven't already, go get something to eat/drink and go get some sleep.
Hope you all have a wonderful day/evening/night, and I will see you all in the next chapter :]