6 | january 14th

messages with kevin scott

"hey, babe, are you ignoring me? you're not picking up your phone when i call you and we need to talk. there's a lot on my mind"

"look, I know things got sort of heated the last time we talked and i might not have worded things the right way but it's real immature of you to break us up like that when one single conversation doesn't go your way"

"kevin, you told me you would bang my mother on accident if you suddenly went blind. please don't contact me again. i need time to think about us"

messages with layla scott

"florence, honey, i love you to pieces but please stop torturing my brother. he says dumb shit when he's drunk but i promise you he doesn't mean it"

"i know you love him and he loves you back. i've seen it in the way you look at each other. so, please just skip to the part where you make up already before he relapses into another drinking problem again. i'm so worried about kevin and his mental health is suffering"

"what about my mental health? why is it always about kevin? when do i ever get to be happy? i thought you were my friend, layla, but are you?"

messages with kailani wong

"sorry that i missed your calls. i was out visiting some family members today. did you want to meet up for drinks? i'm paying this time"

"layla just called me and told me about what happened and oh my gosh, she was being such a bitch about it. want me to pick you up? i'm in the neighborhood and then we can walk over to the bar together! ♡"

"i'd love that so much! you would not believe the utter shit day I've had, dealing with all of this. please call me once you're nearby ♥"