Chapter 13

Andaylnn looked at the box and carefully put it in her jacket pocket, upon further inspection she saw a card in a beige envelope, with the sentace Stacy read this. Just then she heard someone in the door way. Taking the note and slipping it in with the ring.
"What are you doing here?"
She worked around to Lance staring at her with curiosity.
"I was looking for evidence that could of helped with the search"
"Babe I believe the police would have searched this room already"
"They might have but did they miss this? Quickly she pulled the ring box out of her pocket.
"Okay Nancy Drew" Lance said.
With that the two walked out of the room and joined the rest of the party hopefully no one saw them. The funeral was boiling down everyone was getting ready to leave, when Lance turned to Andaylnn and said what would you like to do?
"I will stay here and help clean up"
Andaylnn began in the kitchen cleaning the dishes and silverware and putting away what was left of the food. She was still trying to process why someone would kill Stacy and where her killer was did he know the funeral was today did he realize she was going to be engaged too?
All these questions would soon be answered.
"Thank you so much dear for all of your help"  Stacy's mother came in pulling Andaylnn out Of her thoughts.
" you are more then welcome to take anything home if you would like"
"Is it okay if I take this juice" Andaylnn said pouring her self a glass.
" go right ahead" Andaylnn then went to the bathroom before deciding it was time to go home.
Taking a swig of the juice on the counter she began to feel weird almost had if she had not slept she turned white and began to feel nauseated Andaylnn fell to the ground.