Chapter 62: 🤴Epic Family Reunion 👸

Start from the beginning

*Orion’s p.o.v*

How is it possible that even after all these years, she’s still so beautiful? Her long dark brown hair was wavy and swept over her shoulder, and she was wearing a long navy blue gown with flowy sleeves that was decorated in purple and green sparkles, with silver adorning her chest.

Walking over to me, she created a little dome over us with her magic so we could have privacy

“Hi.” I smiled, earning me a giggle. Damn, even her laugh sounds the same from the last time I heard it.

“Hi.” She smiled back. “I see you’ve met our daughter.” She said, gesturing to where Nevaeh was watching us from her place in the young king’s arms.

“And her boyfriend.” I added, shocking her. The way her mouth was slightly agape made me chuckle before she closed it.

“She looks so happy, I don’t think I’ve seen her this happy in ages.” She whispered, making me nod, not wanting to think about either of them not being happy.

“He makes her happy.” I replied, earning a hum in response. Taking a deep breath, I bright her into a hug, feeling tears prick the corners of my eyes.

“I’ve missed you so much! I-I-” I interrupted her by bringing her lps to mine.

Feeling her tears mix with my own was a moment of surrealism for the both of us as we just held each other. The last time we let go, it was for what felt like forever, never knowing if we’d see the other again.

Once we separated for air, our foreheads remained touching.

“I never stopped loving you, I never stopped thinking about you.” She confessed in a whispered voice while clinging to my suit.

“And I you, mi amore. I will continue to love you as long as you let me.” I whispered back.

I opened my mouth again to say something, to ask her something that’s been on my mind since before Auradon was established, but I was scared of her response.

“What? What is it?” She asked, a bit worried.

“Be my queen?” I asked, a bit nervous.

“Of course, Ri.” She smiled. I grinned at the use of the nickname she gave me before kissing her again.

XXX

A squeal left Nevaeh’s lips as she watched the interaction her parents were having, a feeling that some shared while others were shocked.

“Do you think she’ll let me design her wedding dress? Evie asked in excitement.

“Can’t hurt to ask, but let’s give it some time first.” Nevaeh replied.

Once Narissa let down the barrier after finishing her conversation with Orion, Nevaeh bounced over, and practically tackled her parents into a hug, earning a chuckle from both adults.

“I believe this belongs to you, mother.” She said, taking off the ring on her right ring finger, and slipping it on to her mother’s left ring finger.

“I had her keep it safe for you.” Orion explained, noticing the slight wide eyed look Narissa had along with some blush coating her cheeks.

“Now, I must input my two-cents. I don’t want a sibling anytime soon, so…yeah.” Nvaeh declared, making some laugh at the flushed cheeks of her parents.

“You know, we can still ground you, right?” Narissa smirked with her arms crossed, causing Nevaeh to pout.

“But I haven’t even done anything wrong!” She pretended to whine, much to her parents’ amusement.

“Let’s get this party started!” Exclaimed Jay, causing the others to cheer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N: Only 1 more chapter until we're done with d1, my butterflies!!!🦋🦋!!

What'd you think about the reunion of the Queen family?🤴👸

Also, sorry for not putting in the whole battle scene with Maleficent, I just wanted to move the story along and felt like she was annoying 🙄.