Chapter 19: 🎨A Paintball "Hangout"🎨

On my way back to my dorm, I managed to catch Evie in the hallway.

"E, we need to talk," I said. She looked giddy and anxious to get somewhere, no doubt she was going to see Chad.

"Can it wait? Like, until after 3?" She asked. I sighed, frustrated.

"No. E, I love you, so I'm saying this with love: Don't go to see Chad. He's not the type of prince you think he is." I said gently.

The giddy school-girl smile she had when I first encountered her mere seconds ago had quickly vanished, leaving in its place a frown.

"He can't be that bad. I'm sure you two just got started on the wrong foot. Maybe if I talked to him and explained that you didn't mean any harm, things would go alright." She said. I fought the urge to clench my jaw.

'Oh, but I did mean every fucking inch of pain I caused him. I was NOT going to let him touch me with his slimy fingers and get away with it.' My subconscious growled.

I took a deep breath before looking at her in a serious way.

"Evie." I said sternly. She sighed and with a pout, nodded reluctantly.

"Good. I love you, cousin." I gave her a hug.

"You too, now go take a bath, you smell." She said, giggling.

I nodded my head before continuing my trip to my dorm. Once there, I grabbed some clothes and headed to the bathroom for a nice shower.

When done, I changed into a dark blue crop top, black leggings, black hightops, and my hair down. I sat down at my desk and began to do some homework.

XXX

Mal was laying on her bed, sketching out a wolf, despite her not really knowing why when she heard a knock on the door.

"Come in!" She yelled, feeling too lazy to get up and open it herself.

Opening the door, Raelynn stepped inside. Raelynn was wearing a pair of patterned, dark grey pants, brown boots, a red patterned top, red leather fingerless gloves, and a red leather jacket with her hair down.

 Raelynn was wearing a pair of patterned, dark grey pants, brown boots, a red patterned top, red leather fingerless gloves, and a red leather jacket with her hair down