Chapter 30:💜 The Date pt.2💙

"Where could she be?!" I asked myself, frustrated.

I've been wandering around looking for Evie to help me get ready for my date. Wow, never thought I'd be able to say those words.

When I finally found her, she was by the picnic tables with Doug and it looked like they were flirting with how close they were next to each other. They looked so cute together!

"There you are!" I exclaimed, getting their attention.

"I've been looking everywhere for you," I said.

"Why, what's wrong?" She asked. I took a deep breath, calming my nerves.

"Ben just asked me out...on a date." I smiled sheepishly while showing the white rose that was on my wrist. She gave me a wide grin as a squeal left her mouth.

 She gave me a wide grin as a squeal left her mouth

"Nice!" Doug congratulated me.

"We can work with this. Bye!" She said before saying goodbye to Doug.

~Time Skip~

We were currently in my dorm with Evie doing my makeup. It was just the two of us since Lonnie left a few minutes ago for something, though she did wish me good luck on my date.

I was currently wearing a navy blue, velvet dress that had thin straps and reached my knees, my thick heeled heels were silver, and the cropped leather jacket I was wearing was dark purple.

"Okay! Easy on the blush. I don't want to scare him away, not that I could." I laughed as Evie added some blush onto my cheeks.

"Please, my mom taught me how to apply blush before I could talk. Always use upward strokes." She then switched to using a pink-peach colored lipstick on my lips.

"I really appreciate you doing this, E." I said.

"Of course. After all, we'll need all the family we can get in order to pull this plan off. My mother's not a barrel of laughs when she doesn't get her way." She said.

"Just ask Snow White." We both said together before giggling.

"Are you afraid of her?" I asked softly.