For the attention

After a long night of drinking and partying it was time to wake up into the lovely blue sky and the warm sun that's always awake. Except there was no blue sky nor warm sun that katsuki could see.

At Some point in the night once everyone had passed out it seems employees had turned on dark mode completely shutting the windows and closing the doors and turning all lights off.

Making sure everyone was safe from possible cameras or peekers seeing them, along with having a good nights rest in the darkness.

It didn't seem like anyone else had woken up thought katsuki as he sat up his eyes somewhat allowing him to see silhouettes of objects in the darkness.

He noticed there was someone beside him sleeping peacefully. Katsuki could hear his breaths and feel the warmth coming off the person.

Whatever though he didn't care he had to get up and get things sorted out. As he was getting up he accidentally placed his hand on the person's face using it as leverage to get up.

The person groaned and katsuki tried backing away slowing trying to not wake them up if he hadn't yet.

That failed he flinched when he felt the person's arm grab onto his arm. The persons pheromones weren't controlled and ended up creeping out into katsukis nose.

"Is that you deku? Your damn pheromones are too strong"

Katsuki leaned in trying to get closer to his arm and try to get it loose unknowingly deku had sat up and the both of them bumped eachother on the head. It was silent for a second.

"Pfft kacchan please be careful"

"...You...can you just let go of my arm?"

"Good morning to you too haha"

Deku let his arm go and started to get up katsuki had started to walk away and deku followed his silhouette in the darkness.

"Kacchan where are we going?"

Katsuki stopped in his track he reached forward to grab something but then deku walked into him pushing him against the wall and hitting his nose.
Deku quickly backed off and katsuki nudged him with his elbow.

"Seriously? Can you watch it your built like a train.." katsuki rubbed his nose also trying to make his own pheromones block dekus who's yet again creeped onto him from being bumped.

"Sorry sorry it difficult to see do you even know where we are?"

His sentence was proven wrong when suddenly a crack of a door opened right Infront of him and then *thud* katsuki opened the door into dekus face.

Katsuki chuckled and stepped outside.
"Yes I do"

Izuku smiled despite the bleeding nose, he found katsuki cute just then

Izuku smiled despite the bleeding nose, he found katsuki cute just then. Izuku noticed katsuki strating to walk away again, somehow he's just had the urge to follow katsuki around as of late.