The name

Once the elevator doors opened bakugou stepped out he was now on the tenth floor the main floor his mother and father would be at since they had their own personal home built on this floor.

Still only half of it was their home the other half was a work area that only a few employees were at. This is where his mother's office is located and there's also a pretty big meeting room near his mother's office.

Bakugou figured his mother and the Ua representatives would be there so he walked across the floor until he made it to the big double doors that led into the meeting room but he didn't go in instead he leaned on the wall next to a
Water Despenser. And waited.

A few minutes later kirishima, Mina and Denki came running down the hall and they spotted bakugou and screamed. With dumb fairy girl faces.

"Bakugou chan we knew you weren't that cold hearted you even waited for us!!!"

"Bakugou is so sweet!"

"Bakubro your so nice who knew you would be this kind of guy!"

Bakugou grumbled and shook his head he signaled that he was about to open the doors and they became professional again standing up straight, poker face's, dusting themselves off and standing right behind bakugou.

When he opened the door only the people near the door noticed them since the room is huge! It's not just one table it's multiple tables all lined up one behind the others and at the front of the tables there's a small area where representatives usually present. Bakugou looked around untill he spotted his father his mother was near the front since she was speaking along with her own employees to the UA employees.

He walked over to his father's table which was near the front but not in the front since he was also at one of the corners near a window. The seats next to him where reserved for bakugou and his mother.

Kirishima, Mina and Denki decided to stand behind bakugou since they were given orders to stick to him, and it wasn't strange looking or anything, other people the more influential also had people behind them like their own little team...

His father smiled at bakugou and stood up to hug him before sitting back down and motioning for bakugou to do the same. Even though bakugou's face wasn't visible, he was smiling.

»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»««»«»«»«»«»«

After a few minutes of talking and discussion bakugou got a little bored and was swaying right and left in his chair his entire body also turning left and right, so.. of course his eyes wondered and he spotted some familiar faces it was lida and Uraraka he chuckled at the sight of them after the first failed meeting they rescheduled and this time instead of 2 people coming over the whole team came over to discuss matters, although bakugou didn't see why the whole team would come wasn't that a bit of a stretch? But whatever

After swaying for another few minutes and zoning out bakugou heard a certain voice speak up that sounded awfully familiar... It was the green haired idiots voice!

"Mrs.Bakugou after hearing your conditions and lines we shouldn't cross, I couldn't help to realize just how right you were, your reasons and explanations it makes me want this to be even more successful than before but my team also has a few things we'd like to add and discuss over to make sure this happens successfully with no loose ends.."

After he saids a few more things Mrs.Bakugou nods and agrees to hear them out and one by one someone from the UA side speaks up and and offers solutions to some stand stills and adds to them.

Meanwhile bakugou stops in his tracks and stares at the greenette his head was laying on his hand that was propped up on his elbow. He had this dumb determined and focused look in eyes. But then it hits him, this was not the UA bakugou thought it was.. bakugou thought this ua was another casino that is often called UA since it's the initials of the name.

This company was straight up "THAT UA" it was the company with just those two letters for its name! Not to mention it was the company that bakugou would make fun of and mess around about 3 years ago when he was in the us!

Izuku Midoriya! How did he not notice! This idiot was deku!.. 3 years ago this company gained a lot of fame in the us. It would always be in the lime light not because of it's products and manufacturing but because of this idiot of a ceo!!

He was always in some scandal about his lovers and incidents regarding the people he trusted but no matter what to the people he was the victim of every single incident...everyone thought he was an angel and wasn't capable of hurting someone because he was also wildly known for donating to charity's and other companies that worked on home safety and criminal organizations.

And all the relationships that he was in ended in scandals regarding the lover tipping off other companies or straight up using him for money. At some point his lovers also tried accusing Deku of hurting them and forcing them into s3x. This idiot really went famous for those stuff and whenever it did bakugou would always think he was too nice for his own good and was bad at trusting the right kind of people and that he was an idiot for always donating when his company was barely surviving off his fame from scandals. Donate after you take care of your employees please.

At some point bakugou straight up gave him the nickname Deku because bakugou thought he sucked. And soon after the incidents dived down bakugou forgot about him.

»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»««»«»«»«»«»«
End!

A small trip into the past of why bakugou nicknamed Izuku Deku. they did not meet when they were younger or anything lol not to mention Izuku is older than bakugou how much older? You'll see.

Also bakugou isn't hating him for donating it's just that he would do it alot when his company was struggling financially in the beginning. And so bakugou thought he was dumb for that.