For the win

Katsuki scoffed leaning toward deku and smiling he responded
"Sorry I don't drink with losers*

He turned again and was ready to head home and pass out. But again... Deku wasn't ready to end the night so he stood up abruptly his chair screeching and released his pheromones toward katsuki.

Katsuki stopped in his steps and froze at this point people around noticed how would they not notice some overpowering alpha pheromones floating around in the direction of the two most intimidating.

After a second of what felt like eternity

"Kacchan how about we find out who the real loser is?"

Katsuki turned his head slowly everyone hearing their own sound effect that would pop up in a horror movie.

"The f##k?"

Everyone shrieked in their minds but Izuku smiled and walked toward Katsuki, in turn katsuki also released his pheromones katsuki refusing to falter and Izuku continuing to press his buttons.

The two now stood just a foot or 2 away from each other on opposite ends katsuki just a little shorter and still raising his head high enough to look down on Izuku. And Izuku just staring him down while trying his best to hold his smile.

The two of them had audibly began to breath heavier with both their pheromones mixing and suffocating both of them but it would just go that far. No one could make the other kneel.

The surrounding spectators could smell this strange mixture of flammable substance and an ignition like electricity. Two things that shouldn't ever be near eachother, they all stepped back instinctively a few of them shivering

Although the two alphas pheromones where only directed at each other. It still affected those around.

"Kacchan is sounds to me like you can't handle your liquor very well"

Katsuki scoffed shaking his head
"You don't actually think I'd fall for provocations did you?"

Izuku crossed his arms and leaned in toward Katsuki making himself shorter for Katsuki katsuki lowered his head to look at him right near his chest at this point. Katsukis pheromones slapping  him in the face he could feel himself become ticklish?

Of course Katsuki could feel Izukus pheromones better now too making his lower stomach kinda swirl. He felt he would do something weird if he felt even a graze.

"Kacchan are you really goanna embarrass me? And reject me?"

Katsuki hated how close he was
"Back off bastard I can't drink with you" he paused a moment thinking and didn't care anymore noticing everyone's eyes he brought his pheromones back in.

His mistake.. Izukus pheromones now even more engulfed him he stumbled forward not expecting the sudden cool tickling and goosebumps all around his body. He caught himself on Izukus shoulders and Izuku instinctively grabbed his waist the two staring at each other for a second

(Example by yours truly 😌)