What Will My Mouth Do ↭ Natasha Romanoff

Natasha was a hero, and you, in the eyes of the government and the police, were a villain. The truth is that you called yourself a modern Robin Hood, you took from the rich and gave to the poor. But this made you a target of the most famous security agencies in the world.

You and Natasha met a few times, before your identities were revealed. You were just a girl from the bar, and she was Natalie Rushmann. Monaco was the place where it all began. It was sex and nothing else. But it was stronger than you. Your mouth seemed to be pulled to her with a magnet every time you met.

There was fear and dread in you, because the idea of seeing her again made you question what your body would do. What your mouth would do. Natasha had the duty to arrest you, and you had the urgency to escape. But you didn't know what you would do if you met her again.

At some point, you knew she would try to trap you, set a trap for you, but you didn't care, you would escape. And that's what she did. You caught yourself trapped in a chair, while she watched you in a strange way.

"You're looking at me weird." You said, catching her attention and she snapped out of her trance, "You seem to want something from me."

"What I want is you locked up." She said, looking you in the eye.

"Or a quick tease."

"No."

"I know you do, Natty Nat." You joked, using the nickname she hated.

"I'm trying to control myself." She confessed, looking away to your mouth, "But I'm engaged."

You couldn't deny it, knowing she was with someone had made you feel some things. Your body froze quickly, but you didn't fail to convey it on your face.

"Can I confess something to you?" You said catching her attention. "I've been thinking what I would do if I ever saw you again, I thought I'd go crazy. I thought what my mouth would do."

"What would your mouth do?" Natasha asked approaching.

"I don't want to answer that."

"Why not?" She used her own knee to separate yours and stand between your legs. "Tell me."

"Because apparently I am still attracted to you." You confessed looking into her eyes. "I haven't had time to get over you, unlike you." You looked away quickly. "I had my moment to be with you."

"We wouldn't work out." Natasha said, putting the gun away in its own holster. "It would be like a broken promise." She ran her hand over her face. "I don't want to risk it, thinking it wouldn't just be between the two of us." She ran her thumb over your lip, looking away from it. "Don't think it was easy, I just thought you wouldn't change for me, nor I for you."

"I can pretend I don't care about you, and even though I'm far away, but I look at your pictures, and it triggers something in me." You said, after depositing a kiss on her finger that was over your lip." I couldn't risk finding you, because I wouldn't know what you would do. I would condemn myself not to hear your voice, lest I have to lose what I have done and conquered so far."

"So you thought of me?"

"Always, the memory of you always comes back." You said, slowly releasing yourself from the chair, without Natasha noticing. "Your memory fills me every time I breathe, I desire you and even if saying it doesn't solve anything, at least I'm being sincere and saying it."

Before she could react, you let go and pulled her onto your lap, kissing her. A quick kiss goodbye. She cannot react, as you soon stood up, leaving her in the chair and strapping her in.

"Goodbye Natty Nat."