chapter 9 : alive

Phil's pov
I woke up on a fancy bed that had curtains tied on the poles of the bed . Where am I ? I could hear my heart beat when I remembered... I'm in Spain Empire's castle . I jumped out of the bed and walked up to the door , I turned the door knob but it wouldn't open . Spain I guess locked me up . Then I remembered Marcial and del . Oh no Spain empire will ship them off to Europe. I need to get out of here , I glanced at the window across the room opening  the glass window and looked down. I can't jump down , I don't even have a rope . I then looked at the sheets and blankets, I could make them into a rope. I immediately walked up to the bed and carelessly tore the maroon curtains along with the bedsheets and blankets.

~time skip~

After minutes of combining the sheets I finished it , with the help of other sheets that were on a cabinet . I tied the other end of my improvised rope on a secured strong hook that was there for lamps to hang during the night .. so as I was done securing the rope I let the other end fall. I grabbed the brown boots that were beside the bed , I slipped them on and tied it realizing they were one of Spain's boots . And I was in Spain's clothes

(What Phil was wearing )

(These but in brown )

I went to the window about to fling myself on to the rope but the sound of the door knob stopped me , someone was coming in

I went to the window about to fling myself on to the rope but the sound of the door knob stopped me , someone was coming in . I ran towards one of the  huge Pilar that was all over the room and hid behind it . It must be Spain empire...the sound of foot steps echoed through the room "where are you ?" A young voice with Spanish accent said. And I realized it was Spain . Of course. "I won't hurt you , you know" he said with me remembering all the hurtful things he has done to me in the future. "How can you say that" I spoke out before running to a another pillar before he could see me and hid behind it . He then ran to one of the pillars circling in around to see if I was present.

"So you're escaping senior?" He smirked cause he saw the sheets that I turned into a rope . "Who wouldn't?" I ran again to another pillar, this time he saw me and ran towards the pillar where I am . "What do you want ?" I rolled my eyes toying with him cause I already know the answer to that question. "You" he answered . As I circled the pillar as he tired to catch me ... Little did he know I had I plan , I glanced at the door that was wide open before- my back hit the wall of the pillar with Spain's arm wrapped around me and the other one was against the wall , he looked honestly attractive close up . His face got closer to mine I looked down but he unwrapped his arms that was around me . Perfect . He put both two fingers under my chin forcing me to face him . God our bodies where so close that I could feel his hard chest . I then rolled my eyes glancing at the window as he forced my face again back to him with his slender and veiny hands. "Don't roll your eyes at me if you know what's best for you" his wrasspy voice vibrated in my ears . He learned in and just before he was gonna do . I kicked him on the leg as he whined in pain as I ran out the door into the hallway , I looked left and right deciding what way leads to the exit . But all hell broke loose when I heard the guards coming ... I continued running and running untill I reached a died end . Spain Empire's soldiers where fast , I didn't have a choice now but to surrender..

"Stop , or I'll have you executed" a Spanish accent said but it wasn't Spain it was Spain's dad . I raised both hands .  "Bow down" he demanded as I did a small bow as he glared at me with a sword on his hand like he was about to stab me any minute now . I had no choice but to do what he says or I didn't he would kill my brothers like what he did to one of my friends, Jose Rizal .

"Throw him to the dungeon, this Bastard is worse as his brothers" Spain empire demanded as two of his guards wrap their hand on my arms so I won't run away.

Spain's pov
I ran down the hall seeing my father with a sword on his hand and Phil , the original owner of this country being taken away , he looked at me and did nothing. I watched as his figure disappeared , my father then turned to me . I tell he was not happy "as for you , I don't want you scaring that bastard ." He said "so you want me to be nice to him , when you threw him to the at the dungeon" I barked.
"I've got some other plans" he gave me an evil smirk with a long pause " continue seducing him , make him safe and maybe he will reconsider not giving this land to us" he said "no , no I don't want to do this again." I refused remembering that this was the same thing I did to Mexico. "You did a very good job with-" he paused for a moment remembering the name of Mexico "Mexico" he mentioned "why are you doing is ?" I asked

"Son , I don't want you to grow up weak and naive" he responded. "No" I said "you listen to me or I'll trip off your title" he said before walking past me . I clenched my fist and punched it against the wall wanting to break my knuckles

Phil's pov
The guards aggressively threw me in side the cell before leaving me locked . "Phil ?" A voice said it was Marcial and it seems like the voice was coming from the prison cell infront of me . It was Marcial I knew it was him even though the room was peach black and the only source of light is torches that are lit all around "me and del will be brought to Europe today" he said . Then I again remembered Spain empire brought them there not for the reason to go to school but to separate me and my brothers so I would be left helpless but they came back afterwards. "What ever you do Marcial don't comeback, don't let del come back" I said , loud enough for him to hear what I was saying before glancing at del who was sleeping .

"Phil , I said it once and I will say it again. Yes ,there will be different days but it's still the same. No matter how you try to change things it will always find a way to repeat it's self . No matter how hard you try to change history , it will always respect it's self .. our people need you Phil " Marcial said .

Not long the gates to the dungeon opened with a light shining down , it wasn't Spain or his father but a guard . Wonder why .

Maybe it's now time that Marcial and del will go , because last time this happened the guard took them and shipped them to Europe. I stared at the guard but I was shocked when he was not opening my brother's cell but mine . "Spain empire wants you in your room" the guard said unlocking my cell. I took a step out and looked at Brothers with del who was now awake .

"Can I have a moment ?" I asked as the guard nodded and walked back up leaving me and my brothers alone . The dungeon was empty with no prisoners except me and my brothers "stay strong Phil" Marcial said "we'll meet each other again Phil , don't worry" Del said as I looked into his eyes not knowing what will happen to him in the future.

I said goodbye and walked up the stair case leading the way out the dungeon. Spain only wants me because of the country, I know his plan .

As I went up the final step that's where I saw one of Spain empire's guard who went down. "This way senior Phil" he said as he lead me down the hall way to the room where I first woke up

As I arrived to the room I opened the door but before entering the guard stopped me "senior, Spain empire said that your not allowed to leave this room " the guard said "si" I said in Spanish before closing the door.

I looked at the huge room , it had shelves and shelves of books around the room and a vintage desks and the bed had new sheets . I guess when I was in the dungeon they had time to change a few stuff .

I turned to the door ,  they've locked it from the out side didn't they ? I pulled the door with it's knobs and yes they locked it . What am I going to do here in this boring room anyway ? I then remembered my phone , I checked my pockets and saw the phone . I checked the time it was already 3:17 in the afternoon and it was December 25 back at the real world. I put the phone back in my pocket untill I Felt a sting on my arm . I checked my arm and there was a black singular thick line already on my arm .  I'm still having second thoughts whether I'm gonna say here or not . If I stay here then I die in the real world or should I say the present. And I would be stuck here and everything will repeat, i get to see my family anyway but I'll also have to witness them diying over and over and there's nothing else I can do to stop it .

I Shaked my head and decided to read one of the books . I already have 1 line in my arm ..will I afford to waste my time or make my journey to go back to the present world while I still have a chance ?

To be continued..