chapter 4 : day 1

Phil's pov
I was in my simple bed , and the clothes changed. I checked my pockets and I found the pocket watch along with my phone ? Can a phone even exist in this era ? I opened the phone and it still works perfectly fine , but the time is I think different compared to now , because the time on my phone says it's 1am in the morning doesn't that mean that it's supposed to be still dark outside ? I looked outside the wide window and it looked like it was noon . "Magandang tanghali po (good afternoon)"" a kid said outside that was greeting someone older than him . Yeah it's definitely noon . I put the phone back in my pocket to save the battery of course because there are no chargers to charge my phone . I then heard a yell coming from our simple small kitchen that is enough for all of us . I then heard a shout , I was about to run away but the sound of the voice was filled with so much warmth and comfort I just knew that voice I ran out of the room as the smell of sinigang rushed through my nose "mama ! , Mama !" I shouted like someone was going to hurt her and take her away from me . Not this time , not today , not tomorrow. I jumped into my mama's arms like a lost kid who got found by its owner. I teared up digging my face into my mother's shoulders "filipinas- ( Philippines ) " my mother says "ma , mahal kita po (mama , I love you ) " I said kissing her on her cheek and wiped the tears that went striming down my face . "Anong nagyari sayo ? (What happened to you ?)" Mother asked curiously "wala po ma . Panaginip lang po . (Nothing mom . I was just dreaming )" I said reasoning out even though I knew what will happen soon or later ...

"Can you call your father and brothers ? " My mom asked . Call my brothers and dad ? But they never let me go to their training camp ... And I remembered this day like it was yesterday but it was the opposite. This day I asked my mother to call my brothers and father but she said no because I wasn't allowed to o go to their training camp . "Phil , don't just stand there " she said string the sinigang . Of course I couldn't refuse and I could not say no to my mother so I went out the bahay Kubo .

I walked the path leading to my father's camp . I knew it like the back of my hand because everyday just like clock work when I was a child , my father and my brothers would wake up early and have breakfast. And I would follow them to their training camp . I always wondered as I child , why do they train ? Why do they wake up super early? Why where they training ever since those different looking men landed in our land ? Where they trading partners ? . This thoughs went back , and it made me remember that so was naive and so unbothered by the sorroundings . To be honest I really miss the old me ...I was just so happy back then untill the day Spain captured me.

As I arrived at the training camp , I saw lots of men training with their weapons like knives . My and my father's eyes met and I was expecting him to get mad and yell at me or something but he laughed and went up to me , "hahaha how is my son ?" He says patting the back of my shoulders . "Mama told you to come eat ." I say as my eyes stared to water because it's been so long since I saw my father "del , Marcial ! " Father yelled as both of them went up to us and they where coated in sweat . I couldn't help but hug them , I hug them tightly "Phil it's too tight " Marcial said "you're getting stronger son , " father said talking only with his lips . "Aray ang sikip (ow it's so tight)" del said as I let them go and we made our way home .

Author's pov
The family had their lunch , they laughed as they told each other stories and Phil enjoyed every second of it... After lunch his father and brothers went back to the training camp and Phil stayed home with his mother and helped her with chores the whole afternoon . And night time rolled around they had dinner as they again told each other about what they did this was . But Marcial looked at Phil , he was weirded out by Phil because he knew things that they didn't know and he was smarter ...

So after dinner their mother perla , washed the dishes and Phil decided to go outside in their outside bathroom. So he left his clothes and he forgot about his phone and the pocket watch . Marcial made sure Phil was gone before he went inside his room . Trying to find out why Phil was not himself. He searched everywhere but nothing he sat down Phil's bed where Phil's clothes was placed. He then started to search as he felt somethings in his pockets and that's where he saw the phone and the pocket watch.

To be continued... (Sorry this chapter was short)