XXXIII. Never Noticed

Start from the beginning

"I experimented with the Ink Demon long ago..," he let us hold a drawing, which I took to allow me and Audrey to see. Alice stayed still in her spot, hands on hips, and listened to the plan.

"We tried to see if there was a way to kill him then, but we couldn't. We got some very valuable information from him, knowing his anatomy and strengths."

On the drawing of Bendy's body, there was a small font of Wilson's writing detailing every aspect of Bendy's body. Explaining how his Inkways work, his estimated strength, and so much more.

It captured four types of Bendy's. The one I knew, a more muscular one who looked taller, a cartoon version of him, and one who looked scary as fuck. It said his height in "Beast Bendy" was estimated to be a whole 11ft. 'What the fuck.'

Though on his anatomy, one little tiny note said how the Ink Demon has the possibility of... reproduction.

'... HUH??? WHAT. HOW DID-... HE CAN-.. HE HAS A- WAIT (Y/N). FOCUS DAMNIT! THIS IS NOT THE TIME FOR THIS.'

I stop looking at the page quickly, this is such a bad time to be thinking about THAT. "We then figured out a certain type of energy in the air could fix the Ink Demon to his little cartoon self," he explains.

"Bendy..." Audrey whispered. I looked at her, then at Wilson who was nodding his head. "Correct.. The signal towers around here are what's been keeping this demon at bay..."

"Soon he escaped this very lab, but we had so much information on him we could start looking for a way to kill him once and for all. We had the towers, and the colorful ink on the way.."

"The ink... What's that used for?" I asked. Wilson then hands me another drawing from the batch. This one had a sketch of a plan to use against Bendy.

"We can either use this ink to create a whole different creature.., or we can use this to our advantage. We could create imaginable creatures for this that the Ink Demon could fall to his knees."

The picture was a whole different ink machine than I saw before, telling how the colors are used in case the first plan fails. I don't get where the hell this plan is going.

Audrey looks over my shoulder and gently grabs the paper from me. I allow her to view the drawings and hopefully, she'll notice something I didn't.

"You, Demons Bride.. are playing as bait for us..," he hands me another paper. It looked more recent, the black ink wasn't crusted away like the other drawings were.

It was a picture of me. My anatomy. It didn't say much, but in big bold, it said that I was the closest thing Bendy has.

"That's all you need to know from you," he finished. "Audrey... you have such a big role to play for us.." He then gives Audrey another paper.

She gasped. Her bright yellow eyes went wide as if they were going to pop out of her eye sockets. "No... No, you cant... YOU CANT! I CANT!!" She screamed.

"Me and Alice's hands will be full, including others.. You'll have to do it. You better too, because it's your life or hers."

'Hers..?'

I was confused, concerned, and worried. Who were they talking about? But, I think that answer should be obvious.

I took a peek at Alice, making sure she didn't have a syringe in her hand. She luckily didn't, but she had wonder in her eyes. Confusion. Like me. She was just watching this story unfold.

"I CANT KILL HER! I CANT DO IT. YOU CANT MAKE ME," Audrey then throws the paper down on the ground, almost in front of me. I look down, but it was faced down.