Chapter XXIX

Irene's POV

Seulgi and I are walking our way to Unnie's office when I felt like using the comfort room. When I finished my business there, I went out to a waiting Seulgi, with her friends?

I was about to not let myself be notice anymore....

"Hyun!" Great! I stopped and face her, or them. Her friends looked surprised when they realized who she just called. She run to me. "You did not just plan on leaving me here, did you?" she asked. I closed my eyes at the frustration that I can't stand the look she's giving me.

"I did." I said. "Go back to your friends now. I can go explain to unnie, alone." I said and made sure she's the only one who heard it. I look behind her, seeing her friends' confused expression. 

"But--"

"Seulgi." I said telling her to stop. She then nodded.

"Let's go home together, I didn't brought my car with me." she said to me.

"Seriously, where's your car?" I asked her. She also didn't have her car last time.

"Daniel has it." but Daniel...

"You mean to tell you didn't have your car for a few weeks now?" she nodded.

"Oppa has been driving me to school, but we had an argument that caused me to ride an uber every now and then." she then laugh a little. She had an argument with Jinki Oppa?

I felt my phone ring that made me look into it. I let Seulgi see who's calling.

"I need to go. I'll just call you later." I held her hand and squeeze it. I then answered my phone and turn my back on her.

"Unnie, I-- " I was cut off when someone suddenly took my phone. I turn to look at who took it.

"She's on her way to your office Miss Tiff, bye!" Seulgi automatically said. I crossed my arms and just look at her.

She ended the call without looking at me. I just watch her typed something on my phone. I was about to get it but she just swayed my hand away.

"Seulgi! Give me my phone." I said to her.

"How are you going to call me when you don't even have my contact ID?" She said before she hand me my phone. I realized she was right. I don't have her number. "Don't forget to call me." She squint her eyes before running her way back to her friends. I just shake my head and walk my way to unnie's office.

When I look at my phone I can't help but smile at the nickname she put to herself. She's something.

Seulgi's POV

I went back to where I left my friends and they have this questioning look at me.

"What?" I asked all of them.

"Are you close with Miss Pres?"

"What did you just called miss Pres earlier?"

They all said in unison some of the question became gibberish already. The only person who was silent was Jackson. I then remembered what Miss Tiffany told me.

"Jackson can we talk?" I asked him that made the others stop from talking. I saw him smirked.

"Is this about the my date with her?" He asked.

"What date?"

"You went on a date?"

"Who?"

God! This three...