Imagine your friend is rude to them

Luke: your friend hated them for some odd reason so it was nothing new when they asked if you guys wanted to join them for lunch that she looked them up and down and said "we'd rather not." You said "who's we you and your little puppet in your pocket." Your other friends laughed even know I don't think that even made sense she rolled her eyes and said "I'm out of here I don't need you guys or to deal with your sass." Your other friend said "okay bye wouldn't want to see ya their better anyways." Then she was out Sierra said "thank gosh." Then you guys headed to lunch with them and spent the rest of the day with them they are better than anyone else anyways.

Calum: he asked if you guys wanted to go see the Harry styles tonight with them you and your other friends said hell ya cause they had front row tickets to his show and backstage passes then your other friend said "I would love to on my own not with any of you guys." You said "okay buy your own ticket then if that's how you feel." She said "I will I wouldn't be caught dead going to his show with you fools." Your friend said "we wouldn't be caught dead with you either hell he would call you out so  hard on your bs." Then she left brandy said "wow." You said "you're telling me let's go she's not wroth it." Then you guys were off to the best night of your lives.

Ashton: he asked you guys if you guys wanted to go in the pool your so called friend looked him up and down and said "um what makes you think we want to hangout with you?" Crossing her arms You said "I for one would love to hangout with them rather than you." Your other friend said "same rather than you." She said "whatever I'm out for good." Then she left your lives for ever you said "her loss." Then you guys hungout with the boys for the rest of the day.

Michael: he asked you if you girls wanted to go to the mall with them of course you guys said yes accept for this one girl who said "no why would I want too?" You said "then you can leave you don't have too come with us." She said "fine with me I don't even like them." Then she was out of your lives for good Crystal said "good thing she's out of here." You said "you got that right." Then you guys hungout with them for the rest of the day.