Imagine He calls you out during a show

Luke: you meet him before the show and these girls kept pushing you out of the way so they could meet him first and he noticed and called them out on it and they weren't happy cause some how that was your fault when they were pushing you turns out they were next to you during the show you sighed so happy to have front row but really didn't want to be bothered during the show. These girls kept pushing you back and froth you felt so uneasyed luke noticed and said "you alright yn?" You shook your head no he said "security bring that girl back stage and you girls need to stop pushing her or you'll get kicked out." Security lifted you over and brought you backstage you couldn't breath the girls gave you some water and just talked with you which you guys watched the show from backstage the boys came back and Luke said "you ok?" You said "yeah I'm fine but that wasn't needed meaning the fans doing that and bothering me." Luke said " don't worry I got them kicked out afterwards I explained to security what they did to you." You smiled happy that he cared that much about your safety you guys became great friends after that.

Calum:no one knew you and calum were dating people assumed since they saw you with them a lot but you kept saying you guys were just friends you were at their concert with the girls front row and fans kept eyeing you Sierra said "like the view?" To the girls they said "I'm sorry but She thinks We're stupid when we all know her and calum are a thing." You said "how would you know that?" The girls said "it's obvious." They didn't see the boys were on stage for sound check as they were having this conversation calum said "is there a problem ladies?" Looking at you plus the others you said "yeah everything is fine they just think they have my love life all figured out." The boys chuckled and said "they think that about all of us." You laughed and said "so true they do."The fans laughed knowing they were right.

Ashton: you and Ashton have been going out for a couple of weeks now and have been on tour with them the whole time all the fans loved you but some didn't like this one girl who was at all their shows and horrible to him and his family and the people he loves she also stalks him so it was no surprise she was eyeing you down the whole show and pushing you Ashton said "now before this next song you alright in the front there?" Pointing to you you said "no." He said "security get her back stage and take that girl out." They got you back stage with the other girls and took the girl out you said "thank heavens I swear she was going to kill me if Ashton didn't say anything." Then you enjoyed the rest of the show backstage with the other girls.

Michael: you felt like you were going to pass out the girls could tell too Michael could tell too that's when he said "security please bring the girl in the front to the back." They did and you laid on the couch and drink some water and had some food after that you enjoyed the rest of the show you were fine the boys were worried but you told them you were fine.