Imagine you get choosen to be the world wide girl at btr concert

Luke: Sierra and him including the others knew you loved btr so they took you to go and see them you were so excited you had vip and front row you you guys arrived and you meet them they said hi to your brother and the others then you took a picture with them then headed to your seat Kendall choose you to be the world wide girl you were shocked but went with him he took you up on stage and put you in the chair next to him as he sung to you it was the best night of your life your 12 year old self was screaming you were so happy this happened to you.

Calum: you guys arrived at the show you didn't know if you could walk in so calum dragged you in you were so nervous to meet them so calum just carried you until you got there he put you down and you froze he gave you a nudge brandy said "cal she's meeting her childhood idols of course she will be nervous give her time." You said "thank you." Then you headed over to them and hugged them and talked to them they said hi to your brother including the others then after that you guys headed to your seats then James came over to you during the show and brought you on stage you were shocked but so happy the others were too so happy for you this was a dream come true for you you loved every moment of it and never wanted it to end then you got off stage and cried happy tears you were so happy you got to experience all of this.

Michael: you were terrified but Crystal pushed you towards them you said "Crystal I can't do this." Michael said "relax you'll be fine." Then pushed you towards them you smiled and hugged them and talked to them they said hi to the others and then you got a picture with them and headed to your seats for the show you loved it then carlos came over to you and brought you up on stage you said "holy shit." Carlos laughed at you as he sung to you you were so happy this was the best night of your life and loved every moment of it when it ended it you were happy but sad at the same time you headed back to your seat you were so happy this was the best night of your life you couldn't stop smiling.

Ashton:marget carried you in on her back since you refused to walk when they saw you they laughed at you you blushed and got off her back and went over to them they said hi to you and the boys including the girls too then you talked to them and got pictures then headed to your seat you loved every moment until logan came over to you and brought you on stage you were shocked but happy you were with Logan and loved every moment of it it was the best moment of your life you loved it you were so happy this was the best night of your night the boys and girls were so happy to see you so happy tonight they haven't seen you truly happy in a long time until tonight.