Imagine you fake sick to get out of going out

Luke: you didn't want to go out tonight but of course the others did but you didn't feel like it tonight but didn't want to hurt their feelings so you told them you didn't feel well and they told you they would be back not to late you went to sleep after that and they never did find out that you weren't really sick. The next morning they asked how you were feeling and you said so much better and hung out with them the rest of the day.

Calum: you were at his show and then afterwards they wanted to party you on the other hand wanted to sleep so you told them that you weren't feeling well they said they would be back not to late then you went to sleep the next morning they asked how you were feeling and you said so much better then you guys chilled the rest of the day before their next show.

Michael: you were just not in the mood to interact with anyone so you said you were sick and didn't come out of your room all day Michael came to check on you and said how were you feeling you said you were ok but not the best then he left you you went right to sleep after that the next morning they asked how you were doing you said you were perfect and spent the whole day with them.

Ashton: you just wanted to sleep but they wanted to hangout with you so you told them you were sick they said hope you feel better then you went back to sleep the next day they came to check on you and you said you were feeling so much better and hung out with them for the whole day.