Imagine your Bestfriends with harry styles

Luke: you lived with Luke and Sierra this summer you were going on tour with Harry your best friend you were having a blast it was on to the la show Luke Sierra and the boys were going to be there you were so excited you couldn't wait you guys arrived backstage and you saw Sierra and ran to her she caught you and sung you around you said "I missed you guys so much." She said "we missed you too it was so much quieter without you." You laughed and then hugged Luke and the others they were so happy to see you too so were you Harry smiled and Luke said "thank you for taking care of her during this tour." Harry said "always I'm her saver always I would never let anything happen to her ever." He gave you a side hug you smiled happy to have a best friend like him.

Calum: you were just chilling with brandy while the boys were out they came back but not alone Harry Louis Liam niall Amelia Olivia Eleanor and Danielle were all with them you gasped and fell off the couch Harry said "good to know you haven't changed In the last couple of months." You ran to him and jumped into his arms and hugged him you said "I missed you so much." He said "I missed you too." He hugged you tightly Then you said hi to the others and gave them hugs too you missed them so much and were so happy they were back for now you guys spend the whole day just catching up.

Michael: you were on tour with Harry and tonight the boys and girls were coming to the show you couldn't wait to see them you saw them and screamed and ran to them they caught you said "I missed you guys so much." They said "we missed you too." Then you guys just hung out the rest of the night until the show started you loved every moment of it and never ever wanted it to end.

Ashton: you were taking a nap with Harry you were snuggled into him when the boys and girls walked in marget said "see she doesn't need anyone." You woke up and said "I don't need a boyfriend Harry tell them." Snuggling back into him Harry chuckled and said "I think she perfectly fine single I get her more and don't have to share her with anyone else beside you guys of course." Ashton said "agreed Crystal and Sierra she's fine." looking at the two of them Sierra said "you're right she is fine." Then you guys chilled the rest of the day.