Imagine your boyfriend and his friends insult you

Luke: you and your friends were going to their concert this was their last one of the tour you couldn't wait to see them again you haven't seen them in a couple of weeks the girls were there too you smiled and ran over to them and hugged them Luke picked you up and  said "gosh I missed you so much." Into your hair you said "I missed you too." Your boyfriend friends said "we sure she's not fucking him too?" Your boyfriend laughed and said "wouldn't put it past her she's a slut calling them every night and talking to them when they all have someone what friend she is." Luke said to him "mate you're really fucking stupid to think that my sister is doing any of that If you really knew her you would know she would never but wouldn't put it past you my wife told me what you did to her when yn went to the bathroom." Getting close to him You said "the fuck did you do to my friend." Running in front of Luke up to him and pushing him he said "she lead me on." Pointing to Sierra Sierra said "I sure the hell didn't." Your ex now said "come on really you knew I would tap your ass in those shorts." Your friend said "no she didn't leave asswholes." Then him and his friends left you said "unbelievable." Luke said "you're telling me." Then you guys enjoyed the rest of the night with the only people you needed.

Calum:you were hangout with brandy Crystal Sierra and marget including your friends when the boys walked in including your boyfriend and his friends calum said "we weren't hangout that'll never happen in a million years." You said "I know they just happened to show up at the same time you guys did." Your boyfriend said "you said we could come over." You said "I know." Then you were playing video games with Michael your boyfriend said to his friends "they definitely fucked right?" You stopped playing and looked at him cause he didn't say it quietly the boys and girls did the same you said "really I'm not that type of person and he's married." Your boyfriend friends said "we all know you have fucked Harry." You said "far from wrong there." Your boyfriend said "oh yeah we are cause you aren't his type." calum said "mate he doesn't give a fuck who he dates as long as he's happy and they want to be with him." You said "same I don't care who I date either but definitely don't want to date you anymore." They left your friends said "wow just wow." You said "I know right I got you guys." Then you guys chilled for the rest of the night.

Ashton: you guys were getting ready for a club you walked down and the boys smirked at the girls as the girls did the same to them as your friends and you looked in awe even know your boyfriend and his friends were there but you didn't see your boyfriend doing the same you said "hello." Then your boyfriend and his friends looked and said at the same time "what a whore." Ashton said "excuse me you did not just call my sister a whore." And went over to them marget said "babe not wroth it." Stepping in front of him your ex boyfriend now said "yeah listen to you're slutty girlfriend." You went up to him and slapped him then you felt someone taking you away from him you said "leave we're not even at the club yet and you're causing issues just leave." Then they left Luke dropped you you said "that's all I wanted to do." Ashton said "thank you for that." You smiled and then headed to the club and enjoyed the night.

Michael: you were having a party your boyfriend and his friends were on the couch just talking as you talked to your friends the boys and girls were there too your boyfriend's friends said "hey look it's her and her  posse that can never leave her side." You looked at him and said "hey look it's you and your posse who can never leave your side." Your boyfriend said "at least they don't come on our dates." You said "yeah so I don't see a issue and we go out to dinner for dates too they aren't there." He said "seems to me they are part of our relationship." Michael said "maybe we are cause we don't trust you seems to me you're jelly." He said "she trust me." Pointing to you you laughed and said "no I only trust them." He said "see my point Excatly you're dating them more than you're dating me." Your friend said "maybe she is cause you're a ass." He said "I may be a ass At least I'm not a kiss ass like someone here." You said "leave we're over take your shitty friends with you." They left then you enjoyed the rest of the night with the only people you needed.