Chapter -25

Anirudh behaviour was bothering bondita she was scared that what if abhay suffers the same fate as sam... anirudh has warned her he didn't like her friendship with him but what could she do finally after so much time she found a true friend who understands her like dislike also her pain there is no way he can do anything to soothe it but he tries his best to atleast help her dealing with it...

She likes spending time with him, talking with him like she used to, she was tired,tired of everyone getting on her nerves, not leaving her alone to let her think or even cry about her life..she understands they care for her but due to all this she was suffocating...she had no one who listens to her everyone was ready to give her advices, different opinions but all she wanted was to let everything out which was in her heart...
And Today she finally got that one person..she only sees him as a good friend and there is no way he could take anirudh's place in her heart..she still loves him but this time she was determined not to surrender.this time she will choose herself over him,it is her life and she will decide how she wants to live but then again if it wouldn't have been anirudh she would have been dead long time back..he saved her filled her life with love and happiness but he was also the one to ruin it..only if he decides to change and become a better person for her, for his family for himself only then she will give him a second chance...

There was so much chaos in her mind that she accidentally cut her finger while chopping vegetables in kitchen...

Bon- aah..
Anirudh who was working in hall Heard her scream and ran towards the kitchen..

Ani- bondita..
Ye kese hua, dhyan kidhr h tumhara
He said taking her hand and looking around for a first aid kit..

Bon- me thik hu.. i don't need your help...
She said harshly freeing her wrist from his hold.. irritating anirudh to his limits..

Ani- bondita..mujhe dekhne do and im warning you no more tantrums..
He said again taking her hand in his and applying medicine on her finger..

Bon- kyu, kyu dekhne du aapko me khud kar skti hu..or ap kyu aise bar bar mere pass aajate h..

Ani- qki ye mera hak h...pati hu tumhara..
Well hone wala pati ek hi bat h...Hena

Bon- aap mere kuch nhi h or na honge smjhe aap..
To which anirudh just raised his brows and scoffed

Ani- sure, if that let you sleep in night then you can think anything you want and live in your fantasy world because reality is nothing like that..
Not having any words she kept quiet for a while then said

Bon- bss yahi aata h na aapko apna hak Jatana..kabhi mere bare me..me ky chahti hu ye ni jana aapne...kash aap aise nhi hote to aaj meri zindagi aisi nhi hoti..kash me itni majboor ni hoti, kash mene aapse kabhi pyaar kia hi na hota kaash me aapse mili hi na hoti...
She said painfully..her silence, the pain she was carrying in her heart was finally out.. tears falling from her eyes continuously..she was frustrated that even today he didn't wanted to change even Today all he cares about is himself..

On the other hand her words peirced his heart..he felt someone was stabbing him continuously with sharp kinfe and he couldn't breathe..
Dropping her hand he looked in her eyes..

Ani- tum mujhse itni nafrat krne lgi mishti..apni khamoshi me tum mere liye ye sb dabaye bethi ho mujhe andaza nhi tha.. anyways now i know...

Bon- yes I hate you, i hate you for making me feel this way, i hate you for always manipulating me into guilt as if I am the wrong person..but I'm not you are...aap glt h aapne Jo kia vo glt tha..meri feelings ke sath khilvad kia h aapne, mere pyaar ka mzk bnaya h aapne..sach to ye h ki aapne mujhse kbhi pyaar kia hi nhi agr kia hota to meri Khushi aapke liye mayne rkhti..
She said dropping on her knees sobbing her heart out.