Chapter-19

Her eyes filled with tears and hands clenched in a fist..

-bahu..
Kaka started but rage in her eyes made him shut..He never thought that he will ever have to face her fury..
Coming forward she asked loudly

-what you said right now, is it true?

-nhi bahu aisa kuch ni hmari baat suno, ham samjhate h tumko,
Kaka tried to handle the situation but anirudh just had to make it worse..

-there is no need for you to lie to her any more..
Turning towards her he continued
It's true, and you know the best part, there is nothing you can do about it..
He smirked

-but why did you do that?
She shouted, taking few steps back
Pulling her closer by her waist he said menacingly..
-I hurted that boy because I hate him, I hate it when you look at him ,care for him..I hate his whole existence..I regret hurting him instead I should have just killed him..
I want all your love, care, attention, worry only for me..i can't share it with anyone..
Am I asking too much?
At the moment all she could see in his eyes was madness, which made her shiver..She removed his hands roughly from her waist which unknown to her now has mark of his violence...

-you are unbelievable..How can you- I can't even imagine that you would do something like this.
I had a complete different image of yours in my mind, and thanks to you I realised how wrong I was.
Tell me honestly, which one is you, the real you...
She said wiping her tears..

-everyside of me is, me..All that was not fake the only difference is my soft side is reserved for you, and in return I expect the same from you..
He said slowly trying to cup her face but she moved back.

-you don't even regret anything, that means you will do it again right..
She whispered, completely shattered by the revelation made by him..

-for you, a thousands times over..
He said in his dark husky voice, not breaking the eye contact..

-i hate you.. I hate you so much..You are a selfish person who doesn't care about anyone but himself..
She said angrily not realising the impact it made on him..

Before he could overcome what she said she shouted again

-i am leaving this house right now, I can't bear the sight of you anymore..
With that she walked past him, slightly pushing him, but after few sec someone pulled her by her arms and turned out it was none other than Arc..
His eyes were pitch black and his look got even colder seeing her struggling to get away in result making him tighten his grip to the extent of hurting her..

-haath chhodiye mera, mujhe dard ho rha h..
She sobbed but it was looked like he wasn't affected even a bit..

-you hate me na, fine I'll give you one more reason to hate me..
He said darkly and suddenly started pulling her more, like dragging towards their room..Not wanting to follow him she sat on the floor resisting him but he scooped her up in his arms and started walking fastly..