Chapter-15

Anirudh woke up as bondita struggled to get out of his arms...He sat up, hurriedly cupping her face, trying to make her listen to him but she pushed his hands roughly..

-mishti, jaan plzz meri baat suno..
I am sorry, mujhe tumhare upar trust krna chaiye tha, tumpar sabke samne gussa nhi krna chaiye tha..Tumse behtar kon janta h mujhe, you know me bht jaldi react kr deta hu, bina soche samjhe..
Standing up she scoffed..

-that's not my fault, aur me hi hamesha q samjhu, har baar aapka gussa, aapki shikayat, apki narazgi sab nazarandaz kr deti hu me...Ye sochke ki ab aisa nhi hoga..But aap fir vahi krte h..Iss baar aap mujhse bilkul ummeed mt rkhna maafi ki..
She said angrily..

-i know mishty but plzz forgive me..Ok tum mujhe saza de do but mujhse aise gussa mt rho..
He pleaded

-aapki saza yahi h..
She goes towards bathroom but he pushed past her before she could lock the door..

-jab tak tum mujhe maaf nhi krogi me yaha se nhi jaunga..
He said stubbornly

-ye kya badtameezi h barrister babu...Jaiye aap bhar mujhe school k liye ready hona h..
She tried pushing his chest but he didn't even moved but instead caught her hands over her head and whispered just above her lips..

-first of all, it's pati babu for you, tumne abhi meri badtameezi dekhi hi kaha hai bondita anirudh roy choudhary, jis din mene dikha diya na I swear dobara kabhi nazar nhi mila paogi..
Her breathing was heavy bcoz of their closeness..Keeping his head on her shoulder he hugged her tightly,not wanting to let her go..

-i can help you in taking bath,, anyways I have already seen everything nothing is left to hide..
She opened her eyes which were closed in pleasure,taking his hand she throwed him out locking the door securely...while he banged apologising repeatedly..Leaning on it she sighed,not knowing till when she can remain angry on him..
Anirudh dashed inside one of the bathroom of guests room to freshed up before she leave for her school...
Caught her in time before she leaves their room he kneeled in front of her holding his ears..

-mishty plzz maaf krdo

-mishty plzz maaf krdo..Next time I won't trust anyone but you..

-next time k liye ab mujhe aapse koi expectation hi nhi hai.. Whether you trust me or not, I don't care..
She muttered