Chapter-4

Slightly mature chapter..15++

After reaching home bondita directly goes towards the kitchen not wanting to be with him for a while..His words scared her, his eyes were dark and intense..It was like this isn't her pati babu,calm and peaceful man he seemed to be a different person.. Dangerous person..

-how stupid of me to think like that..He is the same person maybe he just got angry and whole tulsipur knows that anirudh roy choudhary's anger is very dangerous..He really becomes different when he is angry..

Ignoring her gut feelings..She got busy making dinner..She was specially preparing his fav dish to melt his anger..
While anirudh sat on the big chair of his study,closed his eyes and started remembering every thing that happened today but all he could see was bondita being so close to him,for first time she sat on his lap..It was not the first time when he was so close to any women but his wife who is just a little girl yet gave him butterflies in his stomach which he hasn't experienced in his whole life...He was still feeling her soft skin against his hands..She has so strong effect on him.. Sighing he said

-bondita....You will be the death of me..
With that he freshened up and made his way to the dining table as he was already missing his wife..
Seeing him coming towards them kaka said

-accha hua tum khud hi aagye anirudh ham bhejne wale the bihari ko ki tumhe khane k liye bula laye..

-ji kaka..Wese khushboo bht acchi aarhi h..Or bhook bhi bht lagi h mujhe..

-aao betho,bahu are kaha ho apne pati ko khana dedo..

-aai kakasasurji
He heard her melodious voice and was getting impatient to see her..
And there she is..Coming towards him with a huge utensil in her hand which she wasn't able to handle properly..Seeing her struggling he got up and helped her setting it on the table..

-aree waah bahu to is kheer ki aarhi thi itni acchi khushboo..
She gave her big smile and started serving everyone..How perfectly she take care of every member of his family he is really lucky to have her in his life..He was busy admiring her when batuk said

-wow boudi..Aapke haatho me to jadoo h.
He was going to agree when his brother took her hand is his and gave it a sound full kiss..

-agr aapki shaadi dada se ni hui hoti to me aapse ke leta..Itni sundar ho,smart ho or sabse badi baat khana itna accha bnati ho..
With that he turned to look towards his brother getting a hard glare which made him shut..
Bondita blushed,and said

-chhote zamindar iske liye shaadi krne ki kya zarurat h me to wese bhi sabse jada pyaar tumse hi krti hu..Or rhi baat khane ki to vo me tumhare liye kabhi bhi bna dungi..

Not even in his wildest dream anirudh thought that he will be jealous of his own younger brother..He took bondita's hand in his under the table and said

-agle saat janam k liye vo meri hogai h batuk or iss janam me tumhari boudi bhi to usse shaadi krne ka koi chance ni hai tumhare pass or kisi bhi ladki se shaadi krne k liye tumhe kaabil bnaa hoga..Tumhe homework dia tha vo kia tumne
He ask menacingly

-dada bss thoda sa hi bacha h..Me abhi kr lunga
He glared at him and with a clear voice said

-you better
And then he gave his wife a soft look totally opposite of the one he was giving batuk..
She slowly pulled her hand from his and he frowned but when she served him his fav kheer his face lit up and he started eating..Before he can sollow bondita sensually whispered in his ear..

-i specially made it for you..
Feeling her warm breath tingling on his ear he suddenly started coughing..
Her action took him offgaurd as she was always shy and it would be him who teases her..
Taking the glass of water from her hand he whispered back..