Chapter-10

Steamy content ahead 🚫

Bondita woke up and was looking around the room searching for anirudh when he entered and smiled at her..

-aah! There you are..I thought you were still angry with me that's why you left me alone in the bed..
Sighing she said

-bondita if you wanted me to stay in the bed with you, say it directly na..
He smirked getting under the covers
Bondita rolled her eyes

-oh plzz pati babu..You can leave if you want..

-no, I want to stay like this..Close to you
He said snuggling close to her..His hold firm on her waist, and started planting wet kisses on her neck..

-you should go and get fresh pati babu..
She whispered shyly

-don't ever push me away from you..
He said pulling her closer if possible..

-ok ok...Relax pati babu..Why are you getting angry..And I am not going to run away why are you holding me so tightly..
She said laughing..Anirudh kissed her cheeks and left for bathroom...

*
After doing aarti everyone was having breakfast but anirudh was no where to be seen..bondita took his breakfast to his study and asusual found him busy with his first wife...

bondita took his breakfast to his study and asusual found him busy with his first wife

-you can't leave your first wife even for a minute, right..

-i have only 1 wife bondita.. You
He said shockingly

-no you have one more wife..Your dear BOOKS..
She said sarcastically

-oh...Is someone jealous..
He teased her..

Placing the tray on table loudly she turned to leave but he hugged her from behind

Placing the tray on table loudly she turned to leave but he hugged her from behind..She is short.. Didn't even reach his shoulder still this girl has wrapped him up around her little finger and whole tulsipur was aware that if there is someone who can control him, it's her..

-you feed me..
he whispered sensually and bit her earlobe..

-i didn't knew .. you are child whom I have to feed..
She shuttered
Turning her around he removed her pallu and was going further when she stopped him..