Padfoot , Prongs, Moony And Wormtail

The triplets, Katie and Lee looked over at the Slytherin table, bubbling with anticipation

The Great Hall was now bustling with students, all four tables completely occupied. Castor Malfoy had also taken his place at his respective table, oblivious to what the day had in store for him. Laura was sitting a few paces away from him.

The reason the quintet had chosen Laura to help them was because she was a Slytherin. She and Katie had become fair acquaintances after being paired up together in Potions class. Oh, and the most important reason: She hated Castor Malfoy, almost as much as the five of them did.

They watched as Laura subtly mixed the vertaserum in her goblet before getting up. She headed towards Malfoy and his friends and engaged them in a conversation. This gave her a chance go unobtrusively switch her goblet with Malfoy's. Having succeeded, she returned to her seat and gave a small nod to the Quintet.

"Yes!" Lee smirked

Malloy picked up the goblet, unsuspecting, and drained it's contents. Then he left.

"Brilliant" Emma said.

"And now we move on to the real part of the prank"

By the time Emma, Katie, Fred, Lee and George reached the Potions classroom in the dungeons, Malfoy had begun to realize that something was wrong with him.

But, alas, nothing could be done about it now, except to wait till the effect of the potion wore off. Which was twenty- four hours

Until then, Malfoy would keep babbling up truth about everything

Soon, Snape opened the door and let them all inside. He gave instructions to brew the potion and began taking his rounds around the classroom, criticizing all the students

"Okay, go" George nudged Fred who nodded. The latter quickly headed over to Malfoy's table, careful to go unnoticed, He tapped him on the shoulder from one side and ducked down his other. He quickly dropped a few leaves of something which wasn't supposed to be mixed in the potion and before Malfoy could see him, darted away from there back to their table.

"Done" he gave them a thumbs up.

Snape waltzed over to Malfoy's potion and was clearly surprised when he looked at it.

"Mr. Malfoy" he drawled. "I certainly didn't expect this idiocy from you."

"What do you mean?" Malfoy snapped, unintentionally of course

"You mixed baneberry leaves in it" Snape said impatiently. "That is quite a foolish mistake, definitely below what thought for your standards"

"I don't need to go by what you think are my standards you greasy-haired, old bat" Malfoy said, before realizing that he did and his eyes widened like bludgers

"What did you say?" Shape growled dangerously. The whole class had gone silent by now, watching the bizarre scene unfold

"I said you're a greasy haired, old bat" Malfoy said unable to stop himself. "You strut about the castle, bullying little kids. Merlin knows what satisfaction you get out of that. You're sadistic, lonely, grumpy mean an-"