Wrong People For Enemies

"Ugh!" Emma said in frustration as the quintet entered the Gryffindor common room, the others not looking any better than her. "How can someone be so insufferable! Seething, she plopped down on the sofa in their usual spot.

"Seriously!" Katie huffed angrily, which meant someone had managed to piss them off considering she was usually very calm and collected. "The nerve of that git!"

"I know, right?" George said. "Are you girls okay, though?" He asked, his tone going considerably softer. The girls immediately snapped their heads toward him, glowering. He raised his hands in surrender.

"Merlin" Fred muttered, looking at the fierce scowls etched upon their faces

"We should do something" Lee announced, shortly.

"Like what?" Katie snapped "I'm sorry. I'm just... pissed off" she added after looking at Lee's taken aback expression. "it's fine," he said waving his hand. "That's exactly what we need. The more anger, the better the prank."

"Brilliant, "Fred said as his lips broke into a mischievous grin.

"We'll plan the greatest prank in the history of pranks," George said.

"A prank so intricately planned that Castor Malfoy will think at least a hundred times before even looking our way again' Emma continued.

"Guys.." Katie began.

"Kate, we love you and all, but we're not canceling this or listening to one of your revenge is never good' speeches- "Emma said

"Who said anything about canceling or taking no revenge" Katie interrupted. "I was gonna say we shouldn't hurry into this. We take our time giving Malfoy the assurance that we're not retaliating, calculate and set everything perfectly and then catch him totally off guard"

"Whoa," Fred and George said together Lee just stood there with his mouth agape. They'd never seen this side of Katie.

"Remind me to never piss you off again' Lee said as Emma grinned at her.

"That's the spirit!" She said giving Katie a high five.

What had happened you ask? Well...

A few hours ago:

"Remind me why you're coming to our potions class, again?" George asked as he, Fred, Katie, Emma, and Lee headed toward the dungeons for the first-year potions class

"Have you gone senile, George?" Emma said, rolling her eyes as Fred and Lee snickered "I didn't understand a particular concept from first-year potions. Diggory wasn't able to explain it to me properly since it's more of a practical thing rather than a theory. So, I talked to Shape and he agreed to let me attend a few classes. Think your brain will be able to remember it this time?"

"Shut up" George scowled. "It just slipped my mind."

'Exactly' Emma smirked.

The classroom was still shut. It was only when the quintet joined the crowd of students that Emma noticed the class was with Slytherins, She groaned.

"Oh no."

"What?" Lee said.

"I forgot this class is with Slytherins' she replied.

"If you can get promoted in Potions class, I'm pretty sure you can handle Slytherins," Katie said

"I can handle them alright, I just can't stand them. Especially that "

"Well, well, look who it is a familiar voice drawled from behind making them spin around. "Fancy seeing you here Weaslette."

"Really? Last time I checked, I go to school here' Emma replied.