Promoted

A few weeks had passed since the 'colored revenge' as the quintet liked to call it. Almost everyone knew that it was Fred, George, and Emma are behind it. Everyone in Gryffindor and Hufflepuff knew, but Ravenclaw and Slytherin did not so much.

The girls were still oblivious about who'd done that. Emma had a good mind to go to them and own up so they knew not to mess with her or the ones she loved again, but Katie and Angelina managed to control her.

Because owning up could mean two things: Detention or the never-ending cycle of revenge. To think, it could mean both even. They didn't want any of that.

The prank had had two effects, the triplets had become fairly popular both in a good and a bad way. The majority of the number thought their prank was genius while some thought that it was just mean, obviously not knowing the full story, But frankly, the triplets couldn't care less

As the weeks progressed and months passed the first years became more and more familiar with the castle, the timetable, and the Professors. For the Muggle-borns everything had been new and strange, it took some time to get used to everything but they did manage to: The quintet's friendship seemed to increase with time. They were just the perfect group. They had the good and the bad, balancing each other.

Classes seemed to go smoothly, not History of Magic for Emma but the rest seemed fine. Emma would naturally try to avoid the History of Magic lessons, but Katie of course wouldn't let her do that. Potions had become Emma's favorite subject. The keyword here: Subject. Not class. She still wasn't in the least fond of Snape. He wasn't mean to her but he was surely partial towards the Slytherins, especially Castor Malfoy who wasn't as good as Emma.

Another thing the students were excited about was the approaching Quidditch season. Tryouts were being held for those who were interested. Emma, Fred, and George had badly wanted to try out, but since they were first years they weren't allowed to. They would try out for sure next year.

Charlie was the captain of the Gryffindor team and he was the Seeker, and naturally, he was really good. The quintet had gone to watch the tryouts one day and a boy in the third year, Oliver Wood had tried out for Keeper. He was brilliant! Really, good for his age. He easily got in. Emma figured he would be made the captain of the team later considering the rest of the team was, well, okayish. One of the chasers was good, but not so much the others. The Beaters seemed a bit lazy. They kept missing the bludgers. But Emma nevertheless hoped that Gryffindor would win the Cup. Only time would tell.

"Did you see the way Oliver Wood blocked that goal yesterday? Fred said at the breakfast table. They had little to talk about except Quidditch. Though Katie had said that she was scared of flying and all, she took interest in talking about Quidditch. And she was getting better at flying.

"That was an amazing save, "Katie said. "I'm still thinking about how he managed to do that."

"Natural talent," George said. "If he plays like that and Charlie, being the brilliant seeker he is, catches the Snitch quickly, we might win the cup.

"I hope we do' Lee said

Emma nodded. It was Charlie's last year, she wanted him to win the cup before leaving Hogwarts.

"Don't you all think we should have a commentator for Quidditch matches?" Lee said suddenly.

"That would besidbewilderingcan hardly see anything from the stands" Katie stated

"I know, right? See always thinking" Lee said proudly

"Come to the point, Jordan" Emma said

"The point is Weasley, that Hogwarts needs a Quidditch commentator and I'd be willing to do the job' Lee announced