Chapter-26: 'All truths are revealed!'

ANAYAH POV-

I was taken aback and started breathing fast. 

"Aah-" the man fell on top of me and kept his hand on my mouth. 

"Mmffmmmmmm!!" I throw my legs here and there but his body on mine was making me feel heavy. 

"Mmmffmmm!!" I glared at him. I lift my hand to slap him but he caught my both hands and pinned them above my head. I panted hard when he removed his hand. I stared in his eyes trying to get, struggling under his heavy body. All of a sudden, he closed the distance between us, I shut my eyes closed praying to Allah to help me. I felt my eyes slight watery. He kept his face over mine and sniffed my face. I felt his lips over mine but cloth in between, he started rubbing my hands tightly. I winced in pain and heard him mumbling on my face. How dare he touch you? He rubbed my hands more tightly. 

"Le-Leave m-me, its hurting..." I whispered. I opened my eyes when the weight from me reduced. I saw him going out through my door. 

"Wait there! It's my order!" I shouted and ran towards him. 

"Who are you and what were you doing near me? How dare you touch me?" I shouted at him while pinning him to the wall by grabbing his collar. 

"You don't know that I'm Shehzaadi of Arbis'" I'll put you behind the bars. I threatened him by glaring him dangerously. 

In the next moment, he pinned my both hands above my head staring me dangerously. 

"How dare you allow him to touch you?" He whispered dangerously.

"Wh-who?"

"That man, who was offering to dance with you!"

"He was Abran, Shehzade of Sharjah"

"Oh, wow, you even know his name" He chuckled. 

"Yes, and why does it bother you? And who are you?!" I shouted at him. 

"Everything about you concerns me, and you also get this damn thing in your pie sized brain, that... YOU ARE MINE!" He yelled at me. I stared him dumbfounded. 

"Who are you?" I asked to which his grip on my hand loosened and I took the opportunity to remove his mask. 

"A-Ashraf..?" I whispered shocked. I stared in his eyes and found myself drowning in them.

The next moment, he hugged me tightly. 

"I love you, Anayah" He whispered in my ears, shocking me to hell. His hand grips on my bare waist and removed the hug. 

"If you come tomorrow, in my house, I'll take it as yes" He said looking straight in my eyes. I stood there processing what the hell is going on, but he out his mask back on and left the place.

I was walking to and fro from morning thinking about yesterday's incident. Should I go to his house? 

But, why? If I go, he'll take it as a yes from my side.

But, from my side is it yes or no? 

And of what? Loving him? How can I decide in just a day and that too to a Shehzaadi of Arbis'. 

If I not go, he told that, he'll never come in front of me. What do I want from him? Its all confusing. 

In my 17 years of life, I never met someone like him nor I will ever meet after today. Decision lies in my hands that whether I want him around me or not. Should I go? 

"Shehzaadi! Shehzaadi!"

"What happened, Shani? Why are you running?"

"Shehzaadi! Shehzade Ayaan is going to make a special announcement" She said catching her breathe. We ran towards the king's court and saw a beautiful girl standing beside Ayaan.

Our Disguised LoveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara