Chapter-12: 'The Lonely Princess'

AAFIYA POV-

After Bhai left I went to take a bath. I dipped my foot in the hot water and get inside. I close my eyes to feel the warmness but it displayed my nightmare-

ASIF

***Flashback***

Our class got dismissed and we that means me and my best friend- Haniyah were packing our bags to leave the school. 

Yes school. I have to come to school once in a week. It is located in a place from where all the prince and princess of other Kingdoms come. Haniyah is princess of Abalistan. We are the only who got privilege as of being part of Royal family. We were walking in the corridor then only girls started howling. 

Aafiya's Taleemghar (School)-👇

Corridor-👇

I turned to see- Shehzade Asif of Turkmenistan and his friends coming in this direction

I turned to see- Shehzade Asif of Turkmenistan and his friends coming in this direction. He is heart throb of the school or more you can say a playboy. Girls die to gain his attention. 

One of his famous rumor that was spread more faster than a fire was that one princess got pregnant by one of his friends. Unfortunately she had committed suicide because of it. She was accepting the child but the major problem was of his friend. He was not accepting it. 

They are like animals. I hate this kind of people. Although his kingdom is more powerful than ours. I hate that fact too. 

A king should respect his people not play with them. Till now I have kept quiet because I don't want to involve in these kind of matters. He took a glance at me and passed. I let out a breathe. 

"Lets go" I said to Haniyah. 

She left the place first as I have to take some books from library so I stayed. I got inside the library. It was dark. Only one beam of light was coming through the small opening from the top. I roamed to search the books. But I heard an uncanny sound that someone entered. I turned to see no one. I took book out of the shelf then only someone put his hand on my mouth preventing me to speak and dragged to the corner.